Jobs in Canada

of courso my fellow, we must speak only the lenguage of the old england toffee, nah, been serious stop talking in german himmel.

PD: i only did it to speak whit himmel.

I'd love to find a scholarship and go live and study in Canada for some years. ¿Does anyone know how to get one? I've been looking over the web and I've found many forums and even official information that state that it's very difficult being a foreigner.

But here, it is the Forum of English, isn't it? why people speak in other langues? Je parlais français !! --> (I speak French) But here, I speak in English, they're rules

JE PARLAIS FRANÇAIS ? O JE PARLE FRANÇAIS??

cherche a bonne traducteur!!

also i don´t know why those people type in other languages?

I need a job as an Electrical Engineer, anyone know anything about it ? What do you need to actually get in the country ?

Anyone here did the emigration through one of these agencies?

Because I am kind of sceptical about them given the fact lot of people are known to be scammed.

If theres anyone willing to recommend an agency I appreciate it.

Regards!

Agencies are not necesaries at all .... there are enought information online and you can TRY with score calculator if you are qualified or not... not apply

english and french are very important
be graduated a lot!

Compa...y en que lo ayuda la ciudadania espanola para Canada ?

Tengo la italiana.....me ayuda en algo ? :rolleyes:

You're missing the point here. Spanish, Italian or Australian citizenship does not help with Canada immigration at all. The point is that when you are a citizen from a country you are safe in that country. But if you only have permanent residency, you can lose that residency after some number of years living abroad depending of the country's laws.

With that explained, if you go to Canada and don't like or don't succeed there, you always can come back to Spain (or Italy) if you have a citizenship from their respective countries. This is a very good idea if Colombia is not the country you want to come back.

Zuertex

Excelent forum, by now i don't have enough time to check all the info... i'll check and ask later, but this is the kind of info that i was looking for long time ago.

[URL="http://www.laneros.com/usuarios/451321-camiloqp/" dijo:
camiloqp[/URL]]Anyone here did the emigration through one of these agencies?

Because I am kind of sceptical about them given the fact lot of people are known to be scammed.

If theres anyone willing to recommend an agency I appreciate it.

Regards!

all i know about agencies, you'll success with this method if you have a fat wallet...

Exactly. I heard the process through them costs as much as the double than if you do it yourself

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 2

With that explained, if you go to Canada and don't like or don't succeed there, you always can come back to Spain (or Italy) if you have a citizenship from their respective countries. This is a very good idea if Colombia is not the country you want to come back.

Zuertex

That's the point Max thanx for explain ;)

This is really interesting, I am looking for a job at this point of my life, but not completely sure about working abroad

I hate it when people instead of helping each other, choose to rub in everyone's noses how much they "know". You're not winning admiration or respect, you're just looking like a douchebag.

I personally had to live abroad for 3 years to come to value what I really had in my own country.
Dying to live in Canadá? Check this :p

Última edición por un moderador:
  • Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas

Los últimos temas