Life after Death

• Iniciador del tema Miembro eliminado 44476
  • Fecha de inicio
"If you find yourself alone, riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and are already dead." -Maximus (Russell Crowe, Gladiator)

During the history of Mankind, through all the Civilizations it has had, there has been a common belief of life after death, or as some other people say, the AfterLife.

Our body requires energy to move. To breath, to make the heart pump, to have the brain work, etc. But I'm not refering to the energy we got from the food we eat. What I'm referring about is the Ethereal energy, our Aura, the one that is affected when we lose an argue and we then feel down. Everything is about power. That's why nobody likes to lose, because everytime you lose, the winner will take a part of your energy.

Now, returning to the topic, the First Law of Thermodynamics states: "Energy can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. The total amount of energy and matter in the Universe remains constant, merely changing from one form to another". For people who like science over religion, this is the explanation for them. The very moment when you die, the energy that you are losing is not going to disappear, it will just go somewhere else. That energy, whatever you want to name it (spirit, soul, vital body field, etc) must go somewhere our consciousness level is not capable of understanding (heaven, hell, purgatory, reincarnation, etc)

Thanks for reading...

Truly yours;

ChainGun:chino:

That is totally correct

EnempE dijo:
The correct term for when one becomes dead is death. The above would be correct as ...life after death ...

By the way Krieg, atoms are actually incredibly old, much (generally) older than the body's they form part of. It's not bad english, but the way you have written it is a little confusing, the first sentence gives the impression that the atoms have a life of 7 years, and not that they are replaced with new ones.

Is it bone that contains the oldest material in the body?

(yes, still here just lurking)
Hey!

That's right, interesting statement, I agree it.

One Greeting :)

Hi,

About this... maybe we all have read about experiences of some people... but at least on my case... I think meanwhile you don't live it yourself you can't deny or acept nothing.

And it's possible that after the dead we all have diferents ways... some down... some up... some right here... Who Knows???

BYE=)

but you believe in the Inferno? 'cuz you say "some down... some up"...

Hi =)

Look...
I'll be honest.. I Don't believe in god.. and nothing about religions..
But I'm not sure what is after dead... And I guess nobody knows that... So I have to be with open mind for anything that coming in that moment...

My position is that nothing is after dead.... just dead... no resurrection... But meanwhile the truth is not clear... I have to be prepared for anything...

HENRY EA=)

I also believe that there is nothing else after death, when you die you just die; don´t ever wait for resurrection or something like that, I believe in God as symbol to submit mankind....I don't want to get into any religious discussion, this is just my point of view, please do not reply my message. Greetings!!!

Atte: Carlos Figueroa.

sorry Carlos, by I See this and have correct you. "Comment" is the best. Point of view is ". of my view", so, is different. may you understand me ;). regards!

Well...I think you misundestand me buddy; I said that was my point of view because that's the way I see it...just like when someone says "Do you get my point?", anyway I guess you got it..Greetings!!!

ok, fine, but is incorrect say "my point of view".... you can say "I guess" or "my Comment". regards! ;)

PD: Not take bad! ;)

You're wrong again my friend...why do you say it is incorrect saying "point of view"??? where does it say so??? I'm an English teacher and from what I know you can use it to express your personal opinion on a specific subject, as it can be seen here:

http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861738309/point_of_view.html

or here:

http://dict.die.net/point of view/

It isn't just a comment as you said... it is my opinion. Greetings!!!

B.T.W: I hope you don't get angry if I try to correct you...

no, no, chill ;)
I'm "in the same", 'cuz I Ask to my teacher, and say me "its Wrong, you can say "Comment" or "my opinion is...".... but "my point of view" sound weird..." but is good learn new thing everyday ;)

regards!

Just use it the same way you use it in Spanish. There's nothing wrong with that ;)

I was going to post a comment regarding life after death, but seeing you all moved on to grammar I guess I'll simply post my opinion so you can keep on...

There DEFINITIVELY is life after death!

The energy doesn't disappear, it changes. We are energy and physical material... Where does our energy go after our bodies are lacking of that living essence? We do not know what kind of life it is... if we can see, or talk, or feel, or listen... but we DO definitely go somewhere else.
Yesterday I was talking about the problems we have all over the world, poverty, diseases, terrorism... thinks like that... and here you have some of my words:
The freedom of this world is nto in our hands, it is already predicted.
The ones who have the power will never let this happen, the devil is around...always around. There is a big fight in the spiritual world... it has consequences in this material world. And after so much suffering, pain and crying for all what I see in this world. And that awful pain of being helpless to do something about it... I finally understood that it is not in my hands, and if I ever try like many people here... and all over the world. Good leaders that were going to help for real, they were killed. I would be dead too
Thats why it is always the same, in every country...in every single church...
There is no perfection here... talking about human beings and their actions
no perfect family, no perfect government, no perfect people, or institutions, no perfect religions
This life is just a school... it is a material world, and material things mean imperfection. You come here to learn, then you go back to the spiritual world where you belong to.=)

As a response to ChainGun (Life after death)

Sharing the same thoughts here. By the way, not a matter of flattering you, but this might help to others: YOU DID BETTER THAN THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO PLAY THE BEST ENGLISH SPEAKER HERE, JUST BY CORRECTING SOME OTHER DUDE'S ENGLISH... THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO PLAY ENGLISH TEACHERS... DON'T EVEN REALIZE THAT THEY NEED TO CHECK THEIR ENGLISH COMPOSING FIRST. Thanks for your comment.

You're wrong again my friend...why do you say it is incorrect saying "point of view"??? where does it say so??? I'm an English teacher and from what I know you can use it to express your personal opinion on a specific subject, as it can be seen here:

http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861738309/point_of_view.html

or here:

http://dict.die.net/point of view/

It isn't just a comment as you said... it is my opinion. Greetings!!!

B.T.W: I hope you don't get angry if I try to correct you...

Carlos you are right... by the way, here I paste the reference from OXFORD:

point of
pstress.gif
view noun (pl. points of view)
1 the particular attitude or opinion that sb has about sth: Why can’t you ever see my point of view?
xsym.gif
There are a number of different points of view on this issue.
xsym.gif
From my point of view (= as far as I was concerned), the party was a complete success.
2 a particular way of considering or judging a situation
synsym.gif
angle: These statistics are important from an ecological point of view.
xsym.gif
From the point of view of higher education, the cuts will be a disaster.
xsym.gif
The book is written from the father’s point of view.

Los últimos temas