Melicet & Toffel Scores

eXplode

Lanero Regular
3 Dic 2006
Hi guys well, i opened this topic to all ppl share their scores:

i Got 78 on Melicet, think is bad, must practice a lot, learn vocabulary and practice my listening comprehension.

:)

I got a score of 64 when I took the Melicet test in 2002, I had never taken an English course before that test so I think it wasn't so bad.

I've been attending to English classes since 2003. I need to take the Melicet test again to see how much my English have improved :\

Hehehe, I never thought someone would open a thread like this.

I got an average of 97. My best areas were proficiency (grammar) 98 and writing 100.

I took it cuz it was a requirement for graduation at college. It was kinda easy, though.

I got 293 on TOEFL, Computer version. Now, I train for the Toefl exam.

Sorry but What´s Melicet it?. I suposse (off corse) that we´re tlaking about a sort of test, but i would like to know in which situations i must to take this one.

Thnx

To graduate from College you need certain score in the Melicet test

This score is also important for you curriculum vitae, nowadays big part of the jobs that you can take, require an average or high knowledge of English.

That's why it's so important to take this test and get a good score.

It really depends where you are trying to get employment. The TESOL grading scheme is pretty prolific, and the Cambridge system is highly respected aswell. Personally I haven't heard of the Michigan System of testing.
The American systems are pretty, common here in Colombia, but perhaps those of you who have a high level of proficiency should consider the Cambridge systems. It is better recognised in Great Britain, Europe and even little old Australia.

Oh, also remember that if you are after a job, your spoken prononciation is of the utmost importance, I have never hired anyone I couldn't understand.

i've never heard about melicet test...but anyways i took the TOEFL test,, at the end of july in 2006.....and at that moment i got 74... in the IBT.....,, i think it was pretty bad,, i got nervous on the speaking part....., but i have improved my english during the past months, so i think if i take the test now,, i'll get a better score for sure......

i never had to take it, but i still wonder which one is harder: melicet(mich) or TOEFL??

i think one is harder than the other, but dont know which one. That "they are both the same"-thing is something I just cant believe, it's just like the german tests (a lot of em, and some are really harder than the rest)

what do u think????

My teachers told me that TOEFL is harder than Melicet. In fact they offer long courses only dedicated to prepare people for this test.

I don't know why TOEFL is more difficult than Melicet but that's the truth.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
168....................i dont think so......................,, the top is 120........maybe, you didnot take the ibt test........

I got an 89 when I graduated from high school back in 2002. I need to take it again for a job im applying to.

I hope get it even higher :p.

I'll be taking Melicet exam on a couple of days; I hope I get a decent score...I'll let you know it as soon as I get the results. Greetings!!!

Atte: Carlos Figueroa.

Los últimos temas