So why do we even have an English sub-forum?

sebas9854

Lanero Regular
13 Dic 2010
I mean, let's be honest.

Most of us are Colombian, all of us (as far as I know) live (or even were born) in South America, therefore our native language is Spanish, so why DO we have an English sub-forum?

Discuss

It´s simple, because there are a lot of people like you or me, that learned, want to learn or even wants to practice.

Remember that globalization makes essential the knowing of other languages and, believe it or not, English is one of the easiest to learn...

I mean, let's be honest.

Most of us are Colombian, all of us (as far as I know) live (or even were born) in South America, therefore our native language is Spanish, so why DO we have an English sub-forum?

Discuss

As far as I know, this forum can be accessed worldwide :rolleyes: So what if someday, someone from USA, England, South Africa or any other place wants to be part of this community but that person doesn't speak or write in Spanish? Well, now you have another reason for keeping this section of the site.

It's just a little place to interact with this awesome community in a language that everybody should know, practice and learn. So...why not?

Some of us aren't Colombian and don't live in Colombia.

Let us offer what we can :D

You bother to learn C, C++ Java Perl PHP Python etc. Why not english ?

this forum is the last but not least, why don't we start new topics in English? , it could be "fun" ... and... yes, it's true that most of us are colombian, but all the people in here know a few words, or just the name of the parts of their computers... but that's something!!

There should be a forum teaching vocabulary about computer parts... don't you think?

if this forum isn't to do that, I can't imagine... why did they "built" a space for English?

Los últimos temas