the best band...

trasher

Lanero Reconocido
21 Sep 2007
hi laneros, i want to know your point of view about this.....

for all of you, what is the more important rock band at the moment

imagen-de-trasher-1743926.html]

The MOST important rock band ....

Good rock bands ........ Difficult. I could say Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2 or Soda Stereo because of their tour. There hasn't been new material from other popular rock bands to say that they are really important at this moment.

Just MHO.

Well, if you say at the moment, I can think about bands like green day, cold play, radiohead...
but its very hard to choose one, due to their many diferent rythms, but if I had to choose one, I would chose Green Day

The Best band in the whole wide world has to be Tool. The only bad thing is that Maynard doesn't like to face the audience... other than that Tool rocks my socks bitches

It depens on tastes! but My favorite band ever is GLAY!
it's a Japanese band that sounds awesome!
I hope you listen to them someday

Well,

If it is "at the moment" like you say I like Travis and maybe coldplay, But if you ask me for the best band ever I'd said Pink Floyd, this band just rules for me...

By the way there are some others bands that I like... Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumkins, Tool... and some others...

HENRY EA=)

Well,

If it is "at the moment" like you say I like Travis and maybe coldplay, But if you ask me for the best band ever I'd said Pink Floyd, this band just rules for me...

By the way there are some others bands that I like... Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumkins, Tool... and some others...

HENRY EA=)
No Way! coldpay?

the best band of ever is Judas Priest, their voices....this guitar.....

i love it!

rock Rulz!

I think that the best band of the moment is .... I don´t now...My prefer band is Avenged sevenfold
XD Hard Rock

Regards

well forme the best band right now is Interpol; but there are some others as much as good, but not too known as they are mostly indie as Arctic Monkeys, Death Cab For Cutie, Le Tigre, The Killers, they haven't gotten the recognition they should. and much more bands I can't even remember

Pink Floyd!!!! the best band ever!! i love it...

maybe too Dream Theather, Iron Maiden, Symphony X, The Killers, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Def Lepard, Judas Priest, A perfect circle...

who apart of me think that the alternative bands are the betters at this moment, without forget the classics metal bands and the bigs rockers legends i think that the best rock that i`ve listened in the last 10 year is done for an alternative band like radiohead, jet, buckcherry, rooney, the strokes cuz the emo wave is a really a big crap>D

Los últimos mensajes

Los últimos temas