The 'Word' Games or how they did f*cked up

angelik570

Lanero Reconocido
5 Jun 2013
Hi,

I know some people say this error is not a big deal and I'm not necessary an english topics erudite (I manage myself to talk appropiately as my knowledge lets me) but we're talking about design companies where everything comes into the eyes and this is a worlwide event. How many signatures did this wrong logo had to receive until it got printed? Didn't they know the importance of this huge event?? Ok, it doesn't matter if is the Corner Games but for God sake, how comes that no one realized about this 'tiny' error???

But why do I complain? We're talking about the same companies that don't have a clue about accent, upper cases only in the first word of a sentence, the initial and end signs in questions and admirations, the list is endless.

Call me grammanazi or whatever, my complaint is only regardless to advertising and massive events like this.

Cheers!

This was totally unexpected!

Your post is good. Mistakes like this one are nothing but the result of a lazy generation of people that won't bother checking things twice. I felt so embarrassed when the news came out back then. I mean how the hell happened? Did they hire blind kids to design those medals or what? It's crazy. I bet the ones who earned the medal threw it away before getting in the plane. And then the garbage man looked at the shameful medal and said to himself: "Man, I came from the bathroom and I just cleaned a pile of crap floating on a sink full of urine, but no way I'm picking this sh*t!".

Nice seeing you here :) Have a nice lunchie.

Los últimos temas