Vendo //VENDO RAM// OCZ Platinum PC2-8500 / 1066 MHz

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

pablo1andres

Lanero Reconocido
9 Sep 2005
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Señores les tengo las memos DDR2 .. tengo estas OCZ Platinum PC2-8500 / 1066 MHz

OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 / 1066 MHz / Platinum Series / Dual Channel Kits

Computer enthusiasts and professionals utilizing high-bandwidth video, music, and graphics applications will also benefit from the ultimate balance of speed and density the new PC2-8500 2GB Platinum Series offer.

The PC2-8500 Platinum Series will be available in 2GB Dual Channel Kits. Although the OCZ Platinum series can meet all enthusiast demands, this high-capacity, high performance memory can become a user-friendly household item for the complete range of consumers looking to maximize system performance with additional RAM.

As part of OCZ's line-up of premium memory, PC2-8500 Platinum Series modules are backed by a Lifetime Warranty and industry-leading technical support so you can push your high-performance memory to its limit.

* XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders optimize the thermal management of memory modules by promoting greater airflow by means of micro-convection throughout what is usually the dead air space inside conventional heatspreader designs. In this manner, build-up of heat is avoided and thermal dissipation of the memory components is offloaded more efficiently through the honeycomb design. At the same time, mechanical stability is maintained.

**OCZ EVP (Extended Voltage Protection) is a feature that allows performance enthusiasts to use a VDIMM of 2.15V without invalidating their OCZ Lifetime Warranty.

Pagina oficial con todas las especificaciones y etc...

Son estas q vendia juanchibiris

attachment.php

attachment.php

PRECIO MINIMO 115.00 REGALO ENVIO

huy parce me interesa un kit de 2x1 GB, esperemos esta semana a ver si termino de ajuntar el money

Hola,

Una pregunta, de estas memos 2x2, hay unas Low Voltage a 1.8v y otras de 2.1v. Las que tenes, cuales son?

Amigo me encuentro en medellin, me interesa el kit 2x2, pero solo tengo 200, cel 317 592 1677.

Gracias

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas