warface juego gratuito [f2p]

Drenk

Lanero Reconocido
8 Ago 2007
attachment.php

OVERVIEW

It's 2023. Nations have collapsed, and a military conglomerate – Blackwood – chokes the life out of all who oppose their rule. You're a member of Warface, a resistance with the firepower and skill to challenge the world’s oppressors. And you know one thing they don't.

THE FACE OF WAR IS CHANGING

Blaze your way into the next generation of FPS gaming in the ultra-quality free-to-play shooter from the makers of Crysis and Far Cry. Warface ushers in an era of instant accessibility, evolving class-based co-op campaigns, and immersive multiplayer modes – all running on CryENGINE 3 technology optimized to suit virtually any PC.

CLASSES:

RIFLEMAN

WARRIORS WILL RISE.
Behind every hail of lead is a Rifleman – a mercenary master-of-arms bristling with decisive firepower. They wield assault rifles, heavy ordnance, and shareable ammo packs — all key to your team's success.

attachment.php

MEDIC

MAN DOWN? NOT FOR LONG...
Your best friend on the battlefield, the Medic can heal team members and bring the nearly-departed back to life. They excel in close-quarters firefights, wrecking havoc with special-issue shotguns.

attachment.php

ENGINEER

BOMBS ARE BUSINESS. AND BUSINESS IS BOOMING.
Engineers aim for maximum collateral damage with fix-and-forget claymores, land mines, and sub-machine guns. They can repair team body armor and excel at rigging and recovering explosives — essential skills when facing multiple foes.

attachment.php

SNIPER

SPOTTER OPTIONAL.
Clean, efficient, and deadly from any range, no other class shapes the battlefield like the Sniper. Armed with high-powered rifles that penetrate light cover, Snipers can pin down – and pick off – entire squads.

attachment.php

MULTIPLAYER

Battle deep into a full set of multiplayer modes offering thrilling action and incredible rewards. With features like interactive terrain, moveable cover, and real-time weapon customization, each match bristles with dynamic challenges.

FOUR CLASSES, ONE WAR
Warface combines class-based combat and innovative design to achieve an unrivaled competitive experience. Unique abilities reward teamwork and execution, while ranking and matchmaking systems support both social and ladder play.

warface.jpg

CO-OP

Warface offers frequently updated co-op missions set in some of the deadliest warzones on the planet. Choose your allies and battle across immersive environments that reward you for both squad performance and individual skill.

UNITE AND CONQUER

Teamwork is essential to meet mission challenges that range from deadly to extreme. Master class-based special abilities to take on and outgun Blackwood's special forces, aircraft, battle suits, and more.

Lista de Jugadores:

alexhdc
Rial
Drenk
Legit-AAA
JonNaTan

Archivos adjuntos

• Warface1.jpg
    Warface1.jpg
    119.3 KB · Visitas: 2,041
  • Rifleman.png
    Rifleman.png
    385.9 KB · Visitas: 2,569
  • Medic.png
    Medic.png
    359 KB · Visitas: 1,691
  • ENGINEER.png
    ENGINEER.png
    292.1 KB · Visitas: 2,309
  • SNIPER.png
    SNIPER.png
    328.6 KB · Visitas: 1,589
Última edición por un moderador:
  • Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
Las keys no las están enviando de una. Las envían poco a poco. Les recomiendo que inscriban varios correos para que les llegue alguna key.

Los que ya estén jugando me agregan, Nick: Legit-AAA-

Archivos adjuntos

• Game 2013-01-26 19-35-14-68.jpg
    Game 2013-01-26 19-35-14-68.jpg
    60.3 KB · Visitas: 229
cuanto tiempo se te demoro en llegar la key????? yo estoy que me juego... registre 6 correos a ver si llega rapido :D

cuanto tiempo se te demoro en llegar la key????? yo estoy que me juego... registre 6 correos a ver si llega rapido :D

a mi me demoro 15 dias pero ya recibi la invitacion, y pa´que para ser gratis y un beta esta muy chevre y las misiones cooperativas son muy buenas y tira muy buenos graficos

yo me registre hace como 9 meses,,supuestamente me enviaban la key cuando saliera,,,hasta el dia de hoy nada que ver,,no llego nada, que mala onda weros jojojojo.

se ve bacano, ahi deje un par de correos, para ver si salgo afortunado

algun requisito minimo de la maquina?

no pide muchos recursos .. masomenos como el crysis 2

.. mi hermano pidio la key hace mas de 1 mes y no le a llegado .... yo la verdad no me acuerdo cuando pedi la key ..

un dia viendo el correo me llego el de beta geface con la key .. sera cuestion de suerte?

Les cuento que dañaron todo el juego después de la ultima actualización:

- cambiaron el nombre de todas las armas (seguro relacionado a derechos de autor o algo)
- las armas ya no son de compra permanente, sino alquiladas por 30 días
- resetearon todas las cuentas a 0
- el juego ahora solo sale en modo de ventana y no fullscreen

Lo único bueno es q mejoraron el hitbox

Los últimos temas