What do you do to hang out with a girl?

juandavidlom

Lanero Reconocido
7 Ago 2005
lets talk about what do you do to hang out with a girl?
what do you say to conquer her?
do you kiss her in the first time or you let the time pass and you kiss her in the fourth or fiveth hangout?

ok
i dont talk to girls in the street is so difficult the girls go away or the see with :enojado: face but when you see someone girl you go like a friend push you and you go and hit the girl and you say ohh :nervios: so sorry, ohh i see you anywhere and the girl o me too what is your name ? you are so beautifull and start talking
or in a party you go and say do you want to dance with me lady?
and dancing you start talking

and all of you????

juandavidlom dijo:
kiss her in the fourth or fiveth hangout?

fifth ;)

Well, I have always thought that the best thing that you can do is to be original since the first time you see her or talk to her. Just be yourself and only say things that you really want to say. If that girl is for you everything will happen naturally.

Take her out for a cup of coffe and see what she likes, and then you'll know what to do the next date...

If you can feel there's chemistry between you and her, go ahead and kiss her... If not, kiss her too :p What's the worst thing that could happen?

hehe "the verb power" is the tech that i use to conquer a girl. :)
You can be a seemed well man but without a good verd to talk to a girl.. you can't get nothing. :)

Well... In ur case (You know a gorgeous woman and she doesn't even know 'bout your terrenal existence xD)
I must say the thing is "somewhat" complicated :nervios:

Usually the best opportunity in my concept is when you know each other at least in an informal way (being work partners, having common friends or something). And then you do your move :D

I'm not prone to "platonic love" so, I always search for mutual chemistry before.
You KNOW when there is chemistry... And you KNOW when there isn't (sorry... :p)

If there is a good environment, just go ahead and throw all your weapons in a row (And try even to kiss her after ;))
With this technique, she is usually left :confused: but then you normally receive a crystal clear answer...
In the best case (seldom) she kiss you back, in others... (At least you tried :nervios: ) She could say to you "I want some time" or "I'm engaged" or "never in my whole life" :p

Bottom line: Women like confidence and in the last time, the strategy depicted here worked =) (My GF is a cute one). Try to be yourself and say realistic things. Analyze yourself and answer the question: ¿Why do I like this woman? If there is ONLY physical beauty involved, probably she is not the best girl for you...

Cya!

In my opinion, I talk with her, I like listen to her, smile with her and if the chemistry exists, a kiss is imminent. Obviously that you have to be very kind with her for conquest her...

9/10 of the ppl here in laneros are geeks that have never touched a girl in their whole life.
Don't take it personal, but honestly this is not the best site to ask that ;)

I am a girl... and I am super geek!!
and you know what???
I have gone out with geeks too.. so... I don't think like you
geeks ownz!

for me the easiest way to make a conection with a girl is begin a nice conversation, see what is she into and always agree with waht she says, smile her, show her that she is the center of the talking and if she likes to know about me always be short in my talking, because she is the most important thing in that moment, and of course there are several kinds of geeks i'm a geek but not the classical geek of the movies thsts bull************* i can be like any man but my brain functions different and when you can see that you'll ralice that if you're a geek you can have more girls than any man because you can focus in her not in you

juanej dijo:
9/10 of the ppl here in laneros are geeks that have never touched a girl in their whole life.
So... You're a "normal" person...

How annoying :cansado:
Be a good man my boy . . . :muerto:

PD. Freaky ppl Ownz >D

Cya!

All I have to say is:
"Be your self!!!!"
That's the only way you can find real friends and also real love.

If you wan to ask a girl out, just be your self, be true and don't pretend to be what you are not.
If a girl actually likes you, she will accept you the way you are.

See U Folks :cool:

I agree that the best way to conquer a woman is being yourself, if she likes you she'll enjoy what you do and talk about in a date and everything will flow without feeling pressed. And you will knowing each other more and more, and then... it happens, just as naturally and lovely as people want. If the girl is for you... keep her and sow that seeds of love. It will be cool. :cool:

PD: First time on the english forum. Hehe!

Los últimos temas