What do you think?

Well, Let Is Put It Like This: If Somebody Breaks Into My House By The Back Door ( Without My Permission), I Would Be Mad. But If Some One Comes To My House And Ask For Some Food And Shelter, I Would Give It To Him, If He Helps Me A Little Bit With The House Work.

yecido dijo:
Well, Let Is Put It Like This: If Somebody Breaks Into My House By The Back Door ( Without My Permission), I Would Be Mad. But If Some One Comes To My House And Ask For Some Food And Shelter, I Would Give It To Him, If He Helps Me A Little Bit With The House Work.

Yeah you a have a good point. But, if you watched the program 30 Days on FX. It was really very funny and interesting. I guess, now the American media will show both sides of this issue.

That's the kinf of tv shows americans like to watch. I think they don't mind opinions but ratings. If it gives them good ratings, they'll show it a hundred times.

yecido dijo:
sorry i dunno have that channel,,i probably check it soon at my friends' house

That's the good idea! Because you know the program 30 Days on FX Channel. It had a fascinating perspective about the immigrant issue. And it was very interesting to watch.

Then, after you watched it tell me about your thoughts on that programs.

Los últimos mensajes

Los últimos temas