What is your favorite TV show?

is hard to choose one, but on my top always be "Six Feet Under"

17-800x556.jpg

is really hard to describe this tv show and all the episodes, but it really changes me what I feel about life and death, and have the best season finale that I ever watch (also several sources quotes like this) :)

Game of Thrones, True Blood, How I met your mother, the Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad and that's all for now, =)

I always wondered about Six Feet Under, it looks like a good show, I'll have to watch it and find out for myself :p

Game of thrones and The walking death . Where Awesome!

Game of Thrones 3rth season will be live at april 2013 while the walking death is looking foward their 3rth season comming up in october 30...

right know im watching Falling skies 2nd season ( its better to choose the Unite Stades Tv Show since they are a few chapters foward compared to TNT LA )

Dexter is getting a new season too but im stuck'd at the 4rth season :/ same as The big bang teory, maybe i got bored with em and i just let em be in the stockpile (stand-by) untill i get some free time ^^

The Walking Dead was supposed to air in october twenty something, or so the trailer said, too bad that Game Of Thrones is like a year away T_T

My favorite of all time will be Friends. But I also like the big bang theory. And since I love epic literature, GOT.

I also liked Heroes at the begining, but it went so bad at some point in the 3rd season, and I stopped watching it.

My favorite TV shows that are currently being broadcasted are Breaking Bad and Community. I'm crazily in love with those two.

My other finished/canceled favorite TV Shows are Dead Like Me, Six Feet Under, Seinfeld, Wonderfalls, John Doe and maybe Arrested Development which by the way is getting a new season so it should go in my first list :p

My favorite TV shows that are currently being broadcasted are Breaking Bad and Community. I'm crazily in love with those two.

My other finished/canceled favorite TV Shows are Dead Like Me, Six Feet Under, Seinfeld, Wonderfalls, John Doe and maybe Arrested Development which by the way is getting a new season so it should go in my first list :p

Dead like me was a really good show(the one about the grim reaper girl, right?) its a shame they shut it down. And seinfeld is the most amusin,crazy, awesome tv show Ever
my favorite running tv show is family guy(still) the big bang theory id also a must see......

And in the weird side i like rcn's corazones blindados

Enviado desde mi iPad usando descaradamente una versión pirateada de tapatalk HD

Dead like me was a really good show(the one about the grim reaper girl, right?) its a shame they shut it down. And seinfeld is the most amusin,crazy, awesome tv show Ever
my favorite running tv show is family guy(still) the big bang theory id also a must see......

And in the weird side i like rcn's corazones blindados

Enviado desde mi iPad usando descaradamente una versión pirateada de tapatalk HD

Oh yes, Dead Like Me was truly something. When I watched it for the first time I was impressed, I could not believe a show so original could exist. Then I read it was canceled and my heart broke into pieces :(

Los últimos temas