What is your favorite TV show?

Pretty much a lot of excelents shows, but why is it that no one has talk about dexter... (not the one from cartoon network obviously!) damn i love that show... But if a looking for a good laugh i think maybe scrubs or two and a half man can make it!

AXN series like: Criminal Minds, CSI, NCIS, Law & Order - Criminal Intent. :nervios:

The true is that I don't have to much time to watch television, my favourites are the news, and sometimes I get tired hearing so many bad news...

Comedy: The big bang theory, Modern Family, Family Guy.
Drama: Breaking bad, Dexter.
Action: Heroes, V.

FRINGE!!!!

If you haven't check these series out, you definitely should, i recommend them 100% - freaking beatiful.

Right now the best comedy show is The Big Bang Theory, I just love it.

It's a shame Heroes went so bad at the end because it really had great potencial, I mean, the first season was just awesome. I couldn't go out on Friday night before I had my serving of Heroes.

Then Lost! Pitty it ended now.

I never watch Colombian soap operas, all they show is sex, guns, and drugs. No wonder foreigners associate Colombia with those things.

DEXTER!!!

and i agree phoenix.. heroes was such a great show at the beggining. But now it's like meh.. why bother.

girls-next-door.jpg

for me the best tv show has to be pranked on mtv or the big bang theory those guys are hilarious men, did u guys saw the episode when penny play the age of connan HAHAHA amazing she got doritos on his hair and she have like 1 week without shower jejeje nice, btw another excelent show is Disaster Day AND THE AMAZING SOUTH PARK!!!..

OMG they killed kenny jajaja

I dont watch much TV, but my Fav tv show is Big Bang Theory by far.

I also enjoy watching Animal Planet documentaries and Hells Kitchen xD

my favorites : BBC's TOP GEAR uk and us versions and Big Bang Theory very funny !!

Don't forget the king of animation... THE SIMPSONS !!

this tread is kinda old ......................but anyway the best show ever was LOST.................but since is over i must say that my favorite running show is family guy

Without a doubt, Game of Thrones, although the books are way better, HBO is holding its ground and making an excellent show.

If you haven't seen it, I really dont know what you're doing with your life :)

Los últimos temas