What kind of music should I use to practice English?

I think most kinds of music are good for learning english every of them BUT rap XD, an trash metal

'cause in that kind of music the lirycs are sung (idk if it says that way :p) very fast jeje

but in the end i think that seeing movies in english with subs is great for listening, and for reading, i think taht one cool way is to watch anime or a movie in japanese or some other language with subs in english

You like to sing it :p? hehehehe, I used to do the same, with the same bands, a long time ago anyway, but those are good for practice nonetheless

in my experience

hey, well most of what i know i've lernt it from mtv and music, watch all the shows you can, and don't get too attached to subtitles.
when it comes to music, well, it depends on how advanced is your english level, but I reccomend you to listen to this groups for their amazing lyrics, sound and great pronunciation:
-The Killers
-Death Cab for Cutie
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-The Rasmus
-Pink
now these others are british and just like the ones above their lyrics, sound and pronunciation are excellent, and I just point the fact that these are british 'cuz you'll get to find some words are pronnounced diferent from the US/standar english, plus this will train better your listenning
-Coldplay
-Arctic Monkeys
-Robbie Williams
-Travis

Good Luck M8

Yeah, those are good to listen and learn from :), I heard a few days ago, a band called Firewind, some of their songs can be useful for learning and enjoyable also :p

Los últimos temas