Words of the Year 2006

The Music

LANero Cuyabro
13 Mar 2004

Dictionary.com Words of the Year 2006

Dictionary.com is proud to announce its top Words of the Year for 2006, from three categories:

supercalifragi... que???????????????????' eso era lo que decia la niñera esa de una pelicula que ya ni recuerdo?

Sueter
Perro Manson

I saw this word in several forums (I'm not even sure whether or not it is a word... but it really drew my attention):"MEH"

I think it's pretty much a "teen-word" (kids love to make up words out of nothing just because they think it's cool)

:cool:

Yesterday I learned a new one.

"Effed Up"

Its like a new way to say "F*cked Up", without being rude. I think the word is an euphemism, using the first letter "F", in order to sound more polite, hehe.

Even though it is not a word, the famous sentence from Paris Hilton's mouth must be also a sentence of the year "That's hot".

Perfect Body? Paris Hilton looks like a freaking skeleton with a Versace dress on top!... If you're gonna talk about perfect bodies take a look at Jennifer Lowe Hewitt or Eva Longoria; but Paris Hilton? Please... I have smelled farts with higher IQ than the one of that skank...

SCREW YOU, BIATCH!!!

ouh ouh, slow man, sound very bad this last phrase.....
but you have the reason.... Paris Hilton? talk me about Angeline Jolie....
I Have friends that have best body than this girl.

so Lol this that :p :p :p

JLTorrente dijo:
Paris Hilton looks like a freaking skeleton with a Versace dress on top!...

Los últimos temas