Would you believe in twins souls?

señorita

Lanero Novato
18 Mar 2009
Maybe you have read some articles about twins souls that look for each others along the eternity. It is a wear topic, I supposed, but some people could find this theme very attractive and besides that we can go a little bit out of the gray world where we are living and dream in a part of us who can live if doesn't find the other soul, which is finally the only person who can really make us happy. Some say it is a fact that the souls are going to be together at least once in a life, but throght all the lives we choose to live.
So people I 've made the question, now tell me what do you think about.
Greetings.
:alien:

I believe yes... I was thinking yesterday about how awesome would be if she call me this weekend...

And she just did... from St. Petersburg, Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I think my soulmate exist... but is soooo far away!

Bat Gur, that's right, generally it 's said that our soulmate lives far away, and you can call her with your mind...then comes the union.

i think is necesary that people believe in this. The idea of finding the ideal person for you perpetuates along time. Of course this must be true... i mean there are 6 billion human beings in this world, ther MUST BE someone that complements you, really understand the things u do and think. but in case you dont find your twin soul you can always make it happen, true love can make people not to change but to tolerate other person deficients.

Los últimos temas