Your Birthday

daverumblepack dijo:
hahahaha, that's must be writen by a costa's man, you know, a hotlander, hehehe

that happened me when I drinked a lot of beers..... the problems is I dont "acustom" to drink beers.... so, before to going out to the party, I have to remember my mobile number to my mom or dad :p :p :p.
Regards!

100% Scarlatta

[LME]© CЄGФ dijo:
no, look the first post :) :)
Thats more funny than the theme of forum !!!!
Its "dont, see the first post" jajaja

wallac3 dijo:
When u get into a post for the firs time, the first thing u do is read the FIRST post typed to see what it is about .
".......the first thing that u have to do is read........."

llitoblanco dijo:

".......the first thing that u have to do is read........."

Dude, don't think im chasing YOUR posts because I'm after you, I have just put myself up to the task of cleaning some threads (the ones I domain) of wrong information, u c, none of both of your corrections are right, in the first one [LME]© CЄGФ was trying to correct the writer of the previous post who did'nt understand the subject of the topic, so he told him to take a look at the first post. In your second "correction", you told wallac3 the way he should write with a good grammar, I did'nt see anything wrong with what he wrote, as a matter of fact, I've read what he has said before in other topics and he knows one thing or two more than you about english writing composition, so, PLEASE, don't be around there telling people how to do things when you don't know.

PD: If any of the people that enters this forum sees any mistake in my writing, I beg you to please make me know if I'm wrong, I would greatly appreciate it, because that's what this is for, right? we're all here for learning, are'nt we? ;)

llitoblanco dijo:

DONT TAKE LITERALY ALWAYS!!!!
also, look like that you study a "comercial" english ;)

Pwnisher dijo:
none of both of your corrections are right, in the first one [LME]© CЄGФ was trying to correct the writer of the previous post who did'nt understand the subject of the topic, so he told him to take a look at the first post.

thank get explain this man ;)

I totally understand the mistake, it is very common that people think in the native language and then translate it exactly as they thought it into the other language.

Los últimos temas