Your favorite movie scripts

Grissom.

Lanero Reconocido
15 Dic 2003
I begin:

MOVIE: Men of Honor

Robert De Niro: Entrening marine students

My name is master chief Billy Sunday. There's a preacher by the same name cleaned up Chicago of all the whorin spics, drunken and ******************************in niggers, that was making that place unfit for decent white folks to live. The only difference between me and that old preacher is that he worked for God and I am God !

... je je ! ...

PD: OK OK scripts quotes ;) !

you mean.. quotes?

Hm... there are so many that I like...

<Renton> [narrating] Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fu(king big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fu(king fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fu(king you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fu(king junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fu(ked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
Taken from IMDB

From Snatch
Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

www.imdb.com is a good site with a large database with info about movies .... !! i recommend it !

It's another of my favorite scripts !!

MOVIE: Beautiful mind

Russel Crow: Enter the class room for your first class as teacher

I think this class will be a waste of yourand what is infinitely worse my time. However, here we are .. so you may attend or not. You may complete your assignments at your whim. We have begun.

Miss.

Jennifer Connelly ( MOM !! )

Excuse me!

- Excuse me!
- Hey, hey!

Hi!

Um, we have a little problem.

It's extremely hot in here
with the windows closed and extremely noisy with them open.
So, I was wondering if there was any way you could, I don't know, maybe work someplace else for about 45 minutes?

- Worker: Not a problem.

- Thank you so much!
- At a break!
- Got it!

Worker. Let's go. Let's clean it a little bit!
Russel Crow again !

As you will find in multivariable calculus, there is often ... a number of solutions for any given problem.

As I was saying, this problem here will take some of you many months to solve. For others among you, it will take you the term
of your natural lives.

From the movie Dogville. Grace while talking to her father (and his gansters):

If there is any town this world would be
better without, this is it

Yes?

Shoot them
and burn down the town

What?

Something else, honey?

There is a family with kids...

Do the kids first
and make the mother watch

Tell her you will stop
if she can hold back her tears

I owe her that

The following QUOTES are from one of my favorite anime movies: Ghost in the Shell

Major Motoko Kusanagi, Puppet Master: When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child. Now that I am a man, I have no more use for childish ways.

The puppetmaster: Demonstrating he is indeed a living organism.
Puppet Master: It can also be argued that DNA is nothing more than a program designed to preserve itself. Life has become more complex in the overwhelming sea of information. And life, when organized into species, relies upon genes to be its memory system. So, man is an individual only because of his intangible memory... and memory cannot be defined, but it defines mankind.

Puppet Master: A copy is just an identical image. There is the possibility that a single virus could destroy an entire set of systems and copies do not give rise to variety and originality. Life perpetuates itself through diversity and this includes the ability to sacrifice itself when necessary. Cells repeat the process of degeneration and regeneration until one day they die, obliterating an entire set of memory and information, only genes remain. Why continually repeat this cycle? Simply to survive by avoiding the weaknesses of an unchanging system.

I FN love this movie...

Pulp Fiction !! Tarantino dialogs are very good ...

Samuel Jackson (One of my favorite actors). In the restaurant with Ringo pointing with a gun:

What's in the case ?

My boss's dirty laundry.

Your boss makes you do his laundry ?

When he wants it clean.

Sounds like a shit job.

Funny, I was thinkin' the same thing.

Open it.

Fraid I can't do that.

I didn't hear you.

Yes, you did !.

What's going on ?

Looks like we got a vigilante in our midst.

Shoot him in the face !

I hate to shatter your ego, but this ain't the first time I've had a gun pointed at me.

Now situation turn on ! ...

You let him go ! You let him go ! Let go of him, or I'm gonna kill you ! Tell that bitch to be cool. Say, "Bitch, be cool ! Say, "Bitch, be cool !"

Be cool ! Be cool !

Tell that bitch to chill ! You're gonna die so ************in' bad !
Chill that ************in' bitch out ! Chill out, Honey Bunny ! Let go of him !

Chill out, Honey Bunny !

Now, promise her it's gonna be all right !

I promise !

Tell her to chill !

Chill out, Honey Bunny !

Now tell me her name.

Yolanda.

All right, now, Yolanda, we're not gonna do anything stupid, are we ?

Don't you hurt him ! - Nobody's gonna hurt anybody !
We're all gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like ? Come on, Yolanda ! What's Fonzie like ?

He's cool.

What ?

Cool.

Correctamundo. And that's what we're gonna be. We're gonna be cool.

dang.. I keep replying in spanish, hehe...

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!!!. (bang bang bang bang bang)
Daaaaaamn that's a great quote...

From The Boondock Saints:

[Picking out weapons and gear]
Connor: You know what we need? Some rope.
Murphy: What are you, insane?
Connor: No, I'm serious. Charlie Bronson's always got a rope. In the movies, they've always got rope and they always end up using it.
Murphy: That's stupid. Name one f-u-cking thing you're gonna need a rope for.
Connor: It's not what they need it for, they just always need it.
Murphy: What's this "they" sh-it? This isn't a movie.
[Murphy picks up a huge commando knife]
Connor: Oh, is that right, Rambo?
Murphy: All right, get your stupid f-u-cking rope.

From another of my favorite movies: The Matrix (the first one, that is, the other two are not that good :( )

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0915989/
Agent Smith: It seems that you've been living two lives. One life, you're Thomas A. Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company. You have a social security number, pay your taxes, and you... help your landlady carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias "Neo" and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.

And my favorite one:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0233391/
Mouse: To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human.

I'm flooding this thread... hehe

From "As good as it gets" (1997 - Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt)

Melvin Udall: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000197/
Melvin Udall: [introducing Carol to Simon] Carol the waitress, Simon the fag.

Damn...

John Hartigan's quote = :'(

Ok, this is from Reservoir Dogs, Mister Brown talking about Madonna's Like a virgin

Mr. Brown: O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular f.u-ck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?
Mr. White: A lot.
Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes mother-f.u-cker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat f.u-cks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a f.u-ck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a virgin."

Edit: hehe ... I had to edit it.

From Bad Boys 2

Mike Lowery y Marcus Burnett dijo:
[singing] Bad boys, bad boys what ya gonna do? What ya gonna do when we come for you?

jejej lol :p

Marcus Burnett: You a virgin?
Reggie: Yes, sir.
Marcus Burnett: Good. Keep it that way. Ain't gonna be no fuc king tonight.
Mike Lowery: You ever made love to a man?
Reggie: No.
Mike Lowery: You want to?

Move b1tch, get out the way
Get out the way b1tch, get out the way
Move b1tch, get out the way
Get out the way b1tch, get out the way... :p :)

From Taxi Driver:

Cab Dispatcher: Can you drive to the Bronx? Manhattan?
Travis: Anytime. Anywhere.
Cab Dispatcher: Do you work on Jewish holidays?
Travis: Anytime. Anywhere.

(Into a mirror)

Travis Bickle: You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? Huh? Ok.

Travis Bickle: Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.

Travis Bickle: I'll tell you why. I think you're a lonely person. I drive by this place a lot and I see you here. I see a lot of people around you. And I see all these phones and all this stuff on your desk. It means nothing. Then when I came inside and I met you, I saw in your eyes and I saw the way you carried yourself that you're not a happy person. And I think you need something. And if you want to call it a friend, you can call it a friend.
Betsy: Are you gonna be my friend?
Travis Bickle: Yeah.

Travis Bickle: Shit... I'm waiting for the sun to shine.

That movie is maybe the best movie ever made. Every time I watch it I feel a little bit sad and keep thinking ... they will never make movies like that again.

I believe we're missing a couple more...

from the LOTR:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000949/
Galadriel: Rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of men, who, above all else, desire power. But they were, all of them, deceived, for another Ring was made. In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a master Ring, to control all others. And into this Ring he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One Ring to rule them all.

From "Cool hand Luke" (memorable western) - some may remember this from the song "Civil War" (Guns n' Roses - Use your Ilussion one - 1991)
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001510/
Captain, Road Prison 36: What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Los últimos temas