2014 FIA Formula One Championship

• Iniciador del tema Miembro eliminado 44798
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
A propósito, ya se va a completar 1 mes del accidente de Michael Schumacher y no se sabe nada... Eso pinta muy mal... Es probable que tenga un daño neurológico severo e irreversible y quede en estado vegetativo!!! :(

Lotus E22
lotus-e22-886x566.png

Última edición:
Habló el experto jajaja ese es el.carro mano.

Ese McLaren parece un mercedes, de hecho esta mañana cuando leí la noticia pensé que era el mercedes.

Y pensar que la.gente decía que iban a ser feos y a mi me parecen más.*****as que con la.trompa de.pato.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Uffffff... Mucho mejor estos que los de pato!

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI Y300-0151 mediante Tapatalk

30li0hy.jpg

2dgnt3s.jpg

AUTOSPORT technical expert CRAIG SCARBOROUGH explains the thinking behind Lotus's 'twin tusk' 2014 Formula 1 car and its distinctive front.

The look of the nose of 2014's Formula 1 cars has already been a major talking point, but Lotus caused a fresh stir by releasing a rendering of its new E22, which features a very different philosophy.

AUTOSPORT has learned that the aggressive 'twin tusk' arrangement caused problems for the team in completing crash testing.

But this hurdle has been overcome and Lotus will be ready to go in time for the second pre-season test in Bahrain.

The rules mandating a single nose tip, to be mounted far lower than previously and with a minimum cross section, were introduced for safety reasons.

The other cars that have so far been revealed have featured the 'anteater' nose, which forms the nose tip with a finger-like extension.

Lotus's twin tusk arrangement eschews this philosophy and stretches the wording of the rules to the limit.

In order to meet the single lower nose tip regulation, the two tusks are of unequal length, so the longer one forms the mandatory nose tip, while the other is short enough to avoid being considered part of the nose tip by the regulations.

This leaves each tusk to act as a crash structure, the front wing mounting pylon and then, as they slim narrow the rear of the car, also become turning vanes.

This means the unavoidable obstruction of the mandatory nose tip is made into a multi-purpose device.

The design may present slightly more total cross sectional area to the airflow, but places the obstruction in the most beneficial location.

Última edición por un moderador:
Presentaron el carro con el que Kimi va a sodomizar a alonso.

Al menos Alonso tiene las pelotas para NO vetar la llegada de Kimi a Ferrari a diferencia de un tal alemán que le dió miedito y no lo dejó llegar a RBR!!!

• Me gusta
Reacciones: x_CRONOZ_x
F14 T

27xb8n.jpg

2dka3bm.jpg

2dahkm0.jpg

2zemjc5.jpg

2vs412d.jpg

1zoj5ab.jpg

o8dv1s.jpg

2im6vpk.jpg

352f9ld.jpg

Equipazo ese ferrari, le pongo una ficha para campeonato de constructores.

Para responder a Andrés, Kimi llega a Ferrari porque alonso tiene contrato con McLaren en 2015 y se les va, no podía vetar a nadie

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Licht y [sC+].Zap DJ
Ustedes botaron por el nombre? Yo lo hice por el f14t.

Aunque esa trompa parece un zancudo, esperar que Kimi la rompa ahí.

Moto G + Tapatalk

No me gusta esa curva hacia adentro de la trompa del Ferrari. Pienso que le quita belleza al carro, que con esos colores, me recuerda a los años 80.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: fri
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas