Idioma: Inglés

Probados en Nokia 6265 ( 240x320 ) S40 v3

Renombrar .rar por .jar

Archivos adjuntos

• 3D Freekick Football.rar
    316.6 KB · Visitas: 1,125
  • Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 240x320.rar
    373.5 KB · Visitas: 380
Le Dare Muchos Karmas Al K Me Pueda Juntar En El Emulador V Nes Los Siguientes Juegos Es K Por Mas K Leo Los Tutoriales No Entiendo Komo Meterlos Y Todos Los Enkuentro Por Separado Haci K Ya Saben Le Dare Karmas Al K Me Junte

Adventure Islan 1,2,3,4
Super Mario Bros 3
Kontra
Circus (es El Del Niño K Hiba Montedo En Un Leon En La Primera Etapa)
Y Si Pueden Otros K Esten Buenos

Les Agradeceria Demasiado Kon Karmas

QUARKS 2 by Cocoasoft y NONSENSE CHOPPER by Novasa Interactive

QUARKS 2

titletruecolor4gj.jpg
quarks2-s1.jpg
quarks2s36gl.jpg

NONSENSE CHOPPER

mrnchopper.gif

choppershot1.gif
choppershot3.gif

Probados en Nokia 6265 ( 240x320 ) S40 v3

Renombrar .rar por .jar

Archivos adjuntos

• quarks2.rar
    119.9 KB · Visitas: 941
  • Nonsense_Chopper.rar
    99.9 KB · Visitas: 397
Hola q tal queria saber como lo renombro a .jar ya q no tengo idea como hacerlo muchas gracias por su ayuda , saludos a todos

Hola, tengo una consulta estos juegos son compatibles con el blackberry pearl 8100...saludos!!!

Interest Blade Soul Edition

Japones y con sonido

dibujori7.jpg

Absolute LightUp Winter Edition

Ingles y con sonido

dibujoge4.jpg

Archivos adjuntos

• Interest Blade Soul Edition by NH.zip
    270.9 KB · Visitas: 665
  • Absolute LightUp Winter Edition by NH.zip
    110.3 KB · Visitas: 426
me podrian ayudar a saber a que resolucion o donde me debo diriguir para descargar juegos para el nokia e 50. gracias y disculpen el span

Hola mas arriba alguien quiso postear una aplicaciones y no puso el link de descarga...
lo pueden agregar?
Gracias

Resident Evil Zombie Buster

Hola me llamo Leandro esta foro está re-bueno, es el mejor que encontre y aportan buenos juegos.

Bueno acá traigo mi primer aporte:

Resident Evil Zombie Buster

tenes que moverte de lado a lado y dispararle a los zombies al final de cada pantalla hay un jefe

Multilenguaje(incluido español)

perdonen que no aporte imágenes, no se de donde sacarlas :s

saludos :)

Sorry

Perdonen me olvide de poner el adjuntooo!!

ahora si, aca está

Archivos adjuntos

• CAPCOM.Resident.Evil.Zombie.Buster.zip
    46.8 KB · Visitas: 956
Solitaire Fighter

OTRO APORTE:

Solitaire Fighter

es un solitario de pocket fighter

Multilenguaje (incluido español)

saludos

Archivos adjuntos

• CAPCOM.Solitaire.Fighter.zip
    60.1 KB · Visitas: 515
ls_kiosko dijo:
perdon el Solitaire Fighter es un juegos de solitario!!!
perdon, que tonto no me di cuenta!!!

Saludos ls_kiosko, BIENVENIDO al foro. Para no hacer tantos Posts seguidos, puedes utilizar el botón EDITAR que está en la parte inferior del POST y modificarlo tantas veces como quieras...

Muchas gracias man, voy a ver si konsigo, el fin fui a la plaza del celu y ya encargue el famoso cristal en un deshuesadero, jejejeje, y eso del 5200 usado no es mala idea, gracias otra vez. Ah soy de iztakalko y tu?, gustazo konocerte mr, tengo por ahy varios temas cool para 5300 si kieres subo algunos.

Normandy D Day by Kitmaker y Stranded

Normandy D Day

normandyddayironsmoke01ho5.jpg
normandyddayironsmoke02qh0.jpg
normandyddayironsmoke03ob7.jpg
normandyddayironsmoke04xy8.jpg

Descripción:
00:45am Normandy on June the 6th 1944. The allied army has entered German territory. The fate of the world is about to be revealed War game based on the end of the II World war where the player will live again the great battles of the past and will become the crucial element of their development.
The player will have a wide choice of weapons from a simple gun to grenades and flamethrowers to fight against the different enemies he’ll come across in a wide range of sceneries.
The final battle is about to start, 100% action, adrenalin at its highest level, you’ll find more than you expect in a game like this.

Stranded

strandedironsmokelk7.jpg

Idioma: Multilenguaje

Description
You awake Stranded on the shore of a mysterious island, surrounded by other survivors with your lifeboat smashed. Explore the island to discover hidden secrets, adventures and inhabitants in one of the most captivating and epic mobile games ever created. Try playing at different times of day to reveal new wildlife and surprises! As the story unravels, pieces of the puzzle emerge and you'll discover that not everyone can be trusted... Will you ever escape the island?

Features
- Watch the tides, animals and plantation change as you play at different times of day
- 40 different species of animal, hunt for the rarest to complete your collection
- Upgradeable weapons and tools to help you hunt, fish and explore the island
- Grow your own plants, vegetables and fruit. Eat them to survive or trade them with the people you meet
- Explore the island's many hidden areas including caves, mountains, beaches, forests, cliffs and more

Normandy D Day probado en Nokia 6265 ( 240x320 ) S40 v3
Stranded no lo pude probar en el teléfono por el tamaño
Renombrar .rar por .jar

Archivos adjuntos

• Kitmaker Normandy D Day v1.0.1 S40v3 (240x320) J2ME.rar
    291.9 KB · Visitas: 686
  • DDJ Stranded v1.0.1 S40v3 (240x320) J2ME.rar
    514.6 KB · Visitas: 1,197
pipol dijo:
Hola, tengo una consulta estos juegos son compatibles con el blackberry pearl 8100...saludos!!!

la resolucion de tu cel es 240x260 y estos juegos son 240x320, te pueden quedar un poco largos pero pueden funcionarte

augmol dijo:
Saludos ls_kiosko, BIENVENIDO al foro. Para no hacer tantos Posts seguidos, puedes utilizar el botón EDITAR que está en la parte inferior del POST y modificarlo tantas veces como quieras...

gracias augmol x el consejo

Blaze Raging Thunder v1.5.0 S40v3 (240x320) J2ME

Raging Thunder

blazeragingthunderironsdl4.jpg

blazeragingthunderironsqi8.jpg

Description
Raging Thunder is a gut-churning, tire burning racer developed for a broad range of mobile platforms and handheld devices. Race against time, CPU controlled opponents or up to three other speed addicts in this fast paced and exhilarating coin-op style racing game.
Raging Thunder allows players control over some of the most extreme muscle cars in the world, on a variety of tracks set in different beautifully realized environments. The crisp graphics, responsive controls and polished details of Raging Thunder are sure to impress both casual gamers and the hard-core alike.

Features
Not a realistic racing simulator, Raging Thunder is a game based on tried and true arcade values. Speed, accessibility and fun, in other words, trump the limitations imposed by so called ‘real world physics’. In the world of Raging Thunder there are no such things as ‘too narrow turns’ or ‘impossible overtakes’ (and luckily, definitely no such things as ‘traffic control officers’).
The primary strengths of Raging Thunder, and the aspects we ourselves are most proud of, is its immersive gameplay mechanics, its responsive, precise controls and its rich, beautiful graphics. It is a game for everyone to ‘pick up and play’, for ten minutes or for two hours, but one that evolves as players progress. We want Raging Thunder to create an itch in players that only ‘finishing that next race’ can scratch. Increasing difficulty, unlockable features and a dynamic game world offers replayability and guarantees that the game stays fresh.

Probado en Nokia 6265 ( 240x320 ) S40 v3

Renombrar .rar por .jar

Archivos adjuntos

• Blaze Raging Thunder v1.5.0 S40v3 (240x320) J2ME.rar
    170.7 KB · Visitas: 2,447
el juego blaze raging thunder solo aparecen ficheros al igual q el 3d free kick.... y el fifa 2008 no me lo reconoce y no lo habre.

alguin sabe q es lo q sucede!?

estaba viendo q el pack de aplicaciones no lo postee! perdon:( ... no se si estaran o no! pero por las dudas va de nuevo:muerto:

Archivos adjuntos

• pack1-aplic.rar
    977.6 KB · Visitas: 1,171
  • pack3-aplic.rar
    753.4 KB · Visitas: 1,091
  • pack2-aplic.rar
    976 KB · Visitas: 1,035
splashst6.png

1 vs 100 jogo novo da gameloft por enquanto so achei esta versao para mostrar o qto o jogo eh legal quem achar na resolução 240x320 postar aqui

glu20mobile20sonic20thewn1.jpg

este nao esta com a tela cortada e prooprio para o 6131 resolução 240x320 com som
renomear de rar para jar

PARA MAIS JOGOS ACESSE A COMUNIDADE NO ORKUT

MOBILE GAMES Nº1 EM JOGOS NOKIA 6131/6280/N73

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=27276526

PARA QUEM NAO TEM ORKUT ACESSE MEU HD DE JOGOS
www.esnips.com/web/mobilegames240x320

Archivos adjuntos

• Gameloft- 1 contre 100 (france 176x220).rar
    223 KB · Visitas: 649
  • 389-Glu-Sonic the Hedge dog Golf(este eh para 6131).rar
    274.1 KB · Visitas: 1,313
Estado