[Lo que se viene en Cine] Trailers, Noticias y Otros (No Spoilers)

¿se acuerdan del corto "Bad Motherfücker"?

El público pidió película, el director de Wanted, le propuso al director del corto (Ilya Naishuller) producir la película. Con una campaña de Crowdfunding consiguieron la plata y finalmente he aquí el primer trailer!

Primera película grabada y presentada completamente en primera persona.

Tony.

Excelente, necesitamos más Woody Harrelson, Jeff Goldblum, Alan Tudyk en más películas ;)

Woody Harrelson joins War For The Planet Of The Apes

bfc72f988c87f0fe4e248d02e7f70c98e258a8cd.jpg__940x420_q85_crop-smart_subject_location-908,243_upscale.jpg

War For The Planet Of The Apes has secured itself a new human lead in the form of Woody Harrelson, according to THR. Predictably, no firm details have been provided regarding his character, save for the fact that he will be known as the Colonel, but reports have described him as a villain.

Given his military-inspired name, we’d imagine Harrelson will be leading some sort of human resistance against Caesar and his clan of increasingly dominant apes.

The conclusion of Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes saw Caesar fight a rebellion within his own ranks about how to deal with the human threat, before going to battle with the locals. While he was technically victorious, there was definitely an ominous ending to the film, which implied the confrontation was far from over.

It's unconfirmed whether any other members of the franchise’s human cast will be returning, although Andy Serkis will be once again be working his magic bringing Caesar to life.

Directed by the returning Matt Reeves and scripted by Mark Bomback, War For The Planet Of The Apes will open in the US on July 14 2017 and in the UK one week later.

Última edición:
  • Me gusta
Reacciones: sábado y ADIDAS
Guillermo del Toro confirms Pacific Rim 2 is still happening
George Wales 4 hours ago

df968ca6e26352797298fe52b536fba3d599fad2.jpg__940x420_q85_crop-smart_subject_location-627,335_upscale.jpg

Yesterday we reported that Universal had put a pause on Pacific Rim 2, with Legendary Pictures mulling over whether or not to go ahead with the sequel at all. However, according to Guillermo del Toro, all is not yet lost, with the director intending to carry on working on the project as planned.

“We are still turning in a screenplay and a budget in three weeks,” he said in an interview with EW. “As far as I’m concerned, it’s not gone. We’re still on it. It moved further. I may do another movie in the middle.”

The sequel had initially been scheduled to begin filming this November, with a view to a release date in August 2017, although that now seems optimistic.

Naturally, if Del Toro had his way, he’d get to make this film alongside his other passion projects currently on the back burner... "I can tell you this, if I was a billionaire, I would definitely do Hellboy 3, Pacific Rim 2 and At The Mountains Of Madness," says the director. "And I would quickly become a millionaire." Joking aside, we’ll be keeping out fingers crossed he gets a crack at at least one of those, sooner rather than later.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: kupala y sábado

Los últimos mensajes

Los últimos temas