Phishing bancario - Banco BCSC - para reportar

a mi me llegan

BancolombiaMenu.jpg

Estimado Cliente :
Debido a la importancia por la seguridad e integridad de nuestros servicios hemos decidido enviarle el siguiente mensaje de alerta en el cual le comunicamos que debido a los reiterados intentos incorrectos para acceder a su cuenta desde nuestra sucursal virtual, su cuenta de Bancolombia ha sido temporalmente bloqueada.

Hemos implementado los procedimientos electronicos y administrativos para proteger y ayudar a prevenir el acceso no autorizado, evitar la perdida, mal uso, alteracion y hurto de los datos personales.

En Bancolombia nos preocupamos por su seguridad, por este motivo recibira esta notificacion de forma automatica cada vez que sea necesario.

Para evitar bloqueos y suspension de los servicios ofrecidos en nuestra sucursal virtual, acceda a su cuenta de manera rapida y segura haciendo click sobre el siguiente el enlace el cual lo redireccionara hacia nuestra Sucursal Virtual. Si el acceso es exitoso nuestro sistema eliminara el bloqueo de manera inmediata y usted podra seguir disfrutando de todos nuestros servicios.

https://www.bancolombia.com
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bancolombia pone a tu disposicion, sin costo adicional nuevos servidores que cuentan con la ъltima tecnologнa en proteccion y encriptacion de datos.
GRUPOBANCOLOMBIA S.A.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-

serif][SIZE=-2]Sucursal Telefonica Bancolombia: Medellнn - Local: 510 90 00 - Bogota - Local: 343 00 00 - Barranquilla - Local: 361 88 88 - Cali - Local : 554 05 05 - Resto paнs: 01800 09 12345 Sucursales Telefonicas en el exterior: Espaсa 900 995 717 - Estados Unidos 1866 379 9714.
Copyright © 2008 GRUPO BANCOLOMBIA
[/SIZE][/FONT]

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

CONFIRM YOUR WINDOWS LIVE AND HOTMAIL ACCOUNT.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
HM-1a_art-1.jpg

Dear Account User,

This Email is from Msn-Live-Hotmail Customer Care™ and we are sending it to all Msn-Live-Hotmail Accounts Owner for safety. We are having congestion due to the anonymous registration of Msn-Live-Hotmailaccounts so we are shutting down some Msn-Live-Hotmail accounts and your account is among those to be deactivated. We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if this account is still valid? If it is, Please kindly confirm your account by first clicking on the show content link highlighted in yellow just above the subject line. The following information is needed to verify your account: Your User name, password, date of birth and your country information.
Click on the reply button and fill in your information:

* Full Name.......................... ........
* User Name:......................... ........
* Password:..................... .............
* Date of Birth:........................ ......

* Country Or Territory:..................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after 24 Hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Sincerely,
The Windows Live Team™
bnr_16.jpg

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Windows Live™ Alert Your Case ID:-000118F82E055634
Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement. Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA © 2011 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

FROM THE DESK OF MR.ZONGO DAMANI.

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION OF

BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)

OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA-FASO

WEST AFRICA

GOOD DAY,

I WISH TO KNOW IF WE CAN WORK TOGETHER BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY TO A DECEASED CLIENT MR.EMMANUEL ETUKUDO WHO MADE SOME DEPOSIT SUM OF_ ($3.8million) THREE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS IN MY DEPARTMENT IN THE BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA BEFORE HIS DEATH.

HE DIED ON THE 2ND MAY 2007 WITHOUT ANY REGISTERED NEXT OF KIN AND AS SUCH THE FUNDS NOW HAVE AN OPEN BENEFICIARY MANDATE. UPON YOUR REPLY I WILL GIVE YOU DETAILS ON HOW THE TRANSACTION WILL BE EXECUTED, AND I’AM ASSURING YOU THAT IT IS 100% RISK FREE HENCE YOU CO-OPERATE WITH ME.

BEST REGARDS AND EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE.

MR.ZONGO DAMANI.

Viejo sin ofender, pero es pishing en colmena no el timo del rey africano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viejo High Roller, usted donde mete esa cuenta suya que le llega tanto pishing?? :D

Volviendo al tema, alguien sabe en Firefox 4 donde quedo la opción de reportar a Mozilla que una página es de pishing??, hasta la penúltima versión estaba por la opción de ayuda, pero no he podido encontrarla en esta nueva versión. Gracias.

Los últimos temas