Divisas Pregunta: ¿por qué el dólar está tan caro?

Todo lo relacionado al dinero en moneda extranjera
para los que pagan con Visa o MasterCard via PayPal
estan dejando por defecto la conversion a pesos
ni configurando que pague en la divisa del vendedor
me toco llamar y allá dejaron las tarjetas para que cobre en dolares y no haga la conversion a pesos

Pues el problema es que si no se aprueba la reforma se puede perder el grado de inversión, si se pierde aumenta el spread de deuda y por ende suben las tasas y terminamos todos llevados

Sent from my LG-D855 using Laneros mobile app

solo podemos esperar a que siga subiendo
http://www.wsj.com/articles/dollar-surges-as-u-s-prepares-for-higher-rates-1481803627

Connect the dots:

1. The Federal Reserve has just raised interest rates and says it expects to raise them further over the next year, even faster than anticipated.

2. Which attracts global savings into the United States to take advantage of the higher interest rates.

3. Which raises the value of the U.S. dollar. Already, the dollar has surged to its highest level in 14 years.

4. Which makes everything we sell abroad more expensive, and everything we buy from abroad less expensive.

5. Which means imports are increasing and exports are likely to decline.

6. Which means American jobs and wages could take a hit over the next six months.

solo podemos esperar a que siga subiendo
http://www.wsj.com/articles/dollar-surges-as-u-s-prepares-for-higher-rates-1481803627

Connect the dots:

1. The Federal Reserve has just raised interest rates and says it expects to raise them further over the next year, even faster than anticipated.

2. Which attracts global savings into the United States to take advantage of the higher interest rates.

3. Which raises the value of the U.S. dollar. Already, the dollar has surged to its highest level in 14 years.

4. Which makes everything we sell abroad more expensive, and everything we buy from abroad less expensive.

5. Which means imports are increasing and exports are likely to decline.

6. Which means American jobs and wages could take a hit over the next six months.
Ya saben el dicho "sube como palma...", con todo ese aire que le están metiendo a la economía no me quiero imaginar el golpe, lo del 2008 va a parecer una bobada :blackeye:

necesito que baje a eso para poder comprar unos dolares qeu necesito que me dejan en este momento a 2850... a ver si los saco mas baratos

solo para compras de mas del 1000 dolares los consigo a 2.850...

ya esta a 2.880 en el centro,de bogota o en unicentro le toca es preguntar :)

Los últimos temas