What do you do to hang out with a girl?

If you are kidding, then that's funny.

It is suprising what can make girls laugh. I try to push the boundries.

I had a girl laughing about the statitory rape of one of her friends, the best situation I have managed to make light of so far.

juandavidlom dijo:
lets talk about what do you do to hang out with a girl?
Hey man... How is your crusade doing?

Did you crash... did you talk with her... went out... Is she your fianceé :p

UPDATE Plz. =)

Cya!

if you want , if you really want a girl , the more effective procedure here in cali is show her the money ( a very big wallet) after that the rest is a piece of cake. and then you can go whit her friends.... couse the girl you like is always the most ugly in the group of girlfirends......

All you have to do is to ask her out.....then take her to a nice restaurant, chat for a while, make her laugh, etc. This is for a really nice one, I mean a girl that you care about it.

If you want to hang out with a nasty one.....show her the money dude. LOL

what i usually do is drink a few shots and then go and introduce my self and let her do all the talking then when i got something i begin to talk about waht she likes and if the moment comes out i kiss her i do not care if that is the first hang out, or the second. personally i think that if you do not kiss a girl in the third date you are not going to kiss her never.

I don´t know what advice to give you ´cause I´ve never had that problem, that is, I´m rather handsome and girls are the ones who have to invite me to go out,, kidding hahahahhahah. anyway i´m a lucky guy

Warrior351 dijo:
if you want , if you really want a girl , the more effective procedure here in cali is show her the money ( a very big wallet) after that the rest is a piece of cake. and then you can go whit her friends.... couse the girl you like is always the most ugly in the group of girlfirends......
lol!!! if u always do that i don't think u're dating with right girls :S... money's not the most important thing ;)

I think that everything depends on the girl.

I mean, if she is a girl you like for fuc**ng , you don't have to be yourself , you have to be a Gigolo and a guy that can make her get crazy easily.

But if you like her a lot and she is a nice good girl, you must be yourself; obviously you should leave the bad things you have at home at least for a while - 2 or 3 weeks :p. Don't forget to be kind and don't be a stingy guy, because even if the woman is not money oriented :p, she would hate you cause stingy ppl are one of the worst

The only thing 2 do when u meet a girl for very first time it´s fake!!, why i´m saying that, ´cuz when u let that girl know u deep that could be a very ************in´problem.
Fake the first time, then if the girl r interested in the way u r then everythin´must come easy....chill out!!

Just be your self, don't pretend to be or to act like someone else, just be like you..., you'll find the right person to you, and everything is gonna be alright ;)

im gonna post this twice, because its true

HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN...
compliment her,
cuddle her,
kiss her,
caress her,
love her,
stroke her,
tease her,
comfort her,
protect her,
hug her,
hold her,
spend money on her,
wine & dine her,
buy things for her,
listen to her,
care for her,
stand by her,
support her,
go to the ends of the earth for her....

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN...
show up naked,
bring beer.

that`s right, just be the one!!!
another thing that i`d like to say is: always a tiny lie might help!!! just do it!"

Los últimos mensajes

Los últimos temas