Your English Level

@HOHO: Precisamente la idea del foro de inglés es compartir conocimientos sin importar si se domina el lenguaje a la perfección. Nos podemos corregir los errores mutuamente sin ningun problema, parte del objetivo del foro es mejorar las habilidades con el idioma inglés y no que solo participen los que lo dominan al 100%

I don't think this thread should exist...
there is the English forum....
If the people knows so much english why
do they post in spanish here?....
It doesn't has any sense!...
My english isn't so good....
Now i'm studyng English, and trying to understand what the people say
sometimes is more important to read or maybe speak.... ;-)

|Nc|JULINAS dijo:
I don't think this thread should exist...
there is the English forum....
If the people knows so much english why
do they post in spanish here?....
It doesn't has any sense!... /1
My english isn't so good....
Now i'm studyng English, and trying to understand what the people say /2
sometimes is more important to read or maybe speak.... ;-)

It doesn't make any sense.

And trying to understand what people say.
/*/*/

I think it is a good topic, and this way we can invite people from here to go over there!
I even have the path on my signature.
/*/

¿¡?

juanej dijo:
the so-called expert was fabianc and thats his mistake

Sorry, in fact it was my mistake, but i saw the verb in third person after the "does not"
i didnt know the correct way was "Make any sense"
Sorry.
:(
/*/*/

Nooo please moderators, close this forum. All must be English written. Error don't import, trying very hard to write will learn a lot ! .....

lemolina dijo:
Totally agree. From those who answer this, it'll be near to five LANeros english teachers and it'll be interesting to see them making aports in this section.
yes, that would be great!

and there shouldn't be any threads in Spanish in this forum...

<lemolina> Totally agree. From those who answer this, it'll be near to five LANeros english teachers and it'll be interesting to see them making aports in this section.
You need to rephrase this... try the following:
I totally agree; out of all the posters in this forum there are about five that could act as teachers. It would be interesting to see how they can provide feedback to the thread.
This man has serious issues, he may have written this while being under the influence..
<el_rulas> Nooo please moderators, close this forum. All must be English written. Error don't import, trying very hard to write will learn a lot ! .....
I assume this is what he was trying to say (altought I'm not sure about the second sentence)
Please, moderators, close this forum. Everything here must be written in English. Mistakes are unimportant, the more everyone writes, the more they will learn.
Am I wrong?

"for the win" is Internet slang (in english), usually people just type "FTW". You can use it when something is cool/nice/useful/etc. i.e. Delete Windows and install Linux for the win.

The opposite is "for the lose" (FTL). i.e. Continue driving an american car ftl

PS. Joda is the master of masters (Star Wars) and he speaks in a weird way (Just in case).

HOHO dijo:
Conversación: 1.0
Lectura: 4.5
Escritura: 5

Todo sobre 10, obvio, pero el próximo semestre me desquito

Conversation: 1.0
To read: 4.5
To write: 5

All topics over 10, obviously, but the following semester I will improve.

HOHO dijo:
Huy!! Todos son unos expertos de inglés aquí.... Se me hace que no están siendo sinceros del todo o se califican mal...

Everybody are experts in English idiom here... I think they are not honest with their notes. (El resto no lo pude traducir, mi inglés no es solo malo sino limitado).

Los últimos mensajes

Los últimos temas