[Aviso promociones a la comunidad] Si conoce donde hay una ganga ¡Hágalo saber! - NO AUTOPROMOCIONES NI REFERIDOS

Estado
El primer mensaje de este tema es un WikiPost y puede ser editado por cualquier persona. Tus ediciones serán públicas.
Repito la pregunta... la verdad en los comercios tradicionales no he visto nada, pero me gustaría ver si hay algún gurú del tema por acá y de pronto me ayuda.
La vez pasada me la.pse cotizando una lavadora y me ande los almaecenes de la calle 13 y otros lados, segun mi experiencia la encontre mcho.mas barata en jumbo en una promocion, y despues la vi en alkosto a un precio mas bajo que lo que la conseguia en los.almacenes de la calle 13. Mi recomendacoon seria esperar alguna promocion.

Puedes comprarte el nextbit Robin en Amazon que con la traída te sale en 500 todo y es mucho mejor que un Xiaomi.

Sabes si funciona en 4G en colombia? según la página de la CRC solo soporta 3G :(

Archivos adjuntos

• robin.PNG
    robin.PNG
    32.7 KB · Visitas: 357
La vez pasada me la.pse cotizando una lavadora y me ande los almaecenes de la calle 13 y otros lados, segun mi experiencia la encontre mcho.mas barata en jumbo en una promocion, y despues la vi en alkosto a un precio mas bajo que lo que la conseguia en los.almacenes de la calle 13. Mi recomendacoon seria esperar alguna promocion.
Depende de marcas. A mí en estufas me fue muy bien en caso la carrera 13. Jumbo o cualquier grande superficie es muy costoso si no es con una muy muy buena promoción...

Para los que estén gomosos por probar un dispositivo con Alexa, Amazon esta vendiendo las Dash Wand en 20 USD pero los devuelve en créditos una vez se registre, la Dash Wand está acá y los detalles de la promo acá

Boostmobile Unlocking FAQs
What does it mean for my device to be 'locked'?
The term “locked” typically refers to a device that can only be used with Boost Mobile on the Sprint network and cannot be activated on a competing carrier’s network. An “unlocked” device is no longer locked to Boost Mobile services and the user may attempt to activate it on another carrier’s network. There are generally two scenarios for locking/unlocking:

MSL Unlocking: A device is ‘locked’ if it is manufactured with a type of disabling software and a locking code (referred to as ‘Master Subsidy Lock’ or ‘MSL’). Generally speaking, for devices launched before February 2015, an MSL was utilized that locks the device to certain operational parameters for use on with Boost Mobile services and prevents the device from attempting to be activated on other carriers’ networks. Not all Boost Mobile devices have an MSL code or a locking function that can be unlocked by Boost Mobile. And, on certain devices, not all functionality may be unlocked (e.g., for some smartphone devices, only the CDMA/voice functionality of the device may be able to be unlocked but not the GSM/UMTS/LTE portion of the device). Therefore, “unlocking” simply means using the MSL Code and bypassing the lock. Importantly, however, an unlocked device will not necessarily work or be interoperable with another carrier’s network. Additionally, Boost Mobile devices which the owner has attempted to reprogram or activate on another carrier’s network or otherwise altered from its initial programming or settings may not be able to be reactivated on the Sprint network.
SIM Unlocking: A device may also be referred to as ‘locked’ if that device was manufactured with programming restrictions that prevent another carrier’s SIM card from being inserted into the SIM slot for use on a different network. For domestic SIM unlock or DSU-capable devices launched after February 2015, the SIM locking has restrictions, and Boost Mobile’s ability to unlock these devices or work with the manufacturer of the device to unlock the SIM slot vary. Even if unlocked, Boost Mobile DSU-capable devices may not work on another carrier's network. Whether an unlocked Boost Mobile device can be used on another carrier's network is subject to that carrier's policies and network compatibilities. Additionally, Boost Mobile devices which the owner has attempted to reprogram or activate on another carrier’s network or otherwise altered from its initial programming or settings may not be able to be reactivated on the Sprint network.
(top)
How can I unlock my device?
Eligible customers can request a DSU-capable device be unlocked and/or request the associated MSL Code by contacting Boost Mobile Customer Care at 1-888-BOOST-4U FREE .

(top)
Will Boost Mobile notify me when my device is eligible to be unlocked/has been unlocked?
No. Boost Mobile elects to post its unlocking policies and procedures online. However, if you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked and/or request the associated MSL Code, contact Boost Mobile Customer Care at 1-888-BOOST-4U FREE .

(top)
If my DSU-capable device is unlocked, does that mean I will be able to use it with a different carrier?
Unlocking a DSU-capable device simply means removing the programming restrictions that prevent another carrier’s SIM card from being inserted into the SIM slot. Even if unlocked, Boost Mobile devices may not work on another carrier's network. Whether an unlocked Sprint device can be used on another carrier's network is subject to that carrier's policies and network compatibilities. Additionally, Boost Mobile devices which the owner has attempted to reprogram or activate on another carrier’s network or otherwise altered from its initial programming or settings may not be able to be reactivated with Boost Mobile services.

(top)
I have the MSL code for my device. Does that mean that my device is unlocked?
The MSL code may be used to override operational parameters restricting the device to operating with Boost Mobile services; however, the MSL code alone will not enable certain devices to operate on a different carrier's network. Whether another carrier is able to or will reprogram a device is subject to that carrier's policies and practices. Boost Mobile devices which the owner has attempted to reprogram or activate on another carrier’s network or otherwise altered from its initial programming or settings may not be able to be reactivated with Boost Mobile services.

(top)
I've been told by another carrier that Boost Mobile needs to unlock my SIM slot in order to use my phone on the other carrier's network.
For DSU-capable devices (generally devices and device models launched February 2015 or later), Boost Mobile will unlock the SIM slot for devices that are eligible. If you believe that your device is eligible to be unlocked and want to request a domestic SIM unlock, contact Boost Mobile Customer Care at 1-888-BOOST-4U FREE .

It is important to note that not all devices are capable of being unlocked, often because of the manufacturers' device designs. Specifically, devices and device models manufactured prior to February 2015 cannot be unlocked to accept a different domestic carrier's SIM for use on another domestic carrier's network. Boost Mobile has no technological process available to do this.

(top)
I have been told that my device is not DSU-capable. What can I do?
Many devices that have been manufactured for Boost Mobile simply are not DSU-capable. This is because, prior to the development of the voluntary commitment contained in CTIA's Consumer Code for Wireless Service ("Unlocking Commitment") carriers were not required to, and many carriers did not, develop their devices to be DSU-capable. We strongly encourages owners of such devices to consider Boost Mobile's Buyback Program, which may enable them to trade in their old devices to receive an account credit. For more information, visit buyback.boostmobile.com.

(top)
I am a former Boost Mobile customer or was never a Boost Mobile customer but have purchased a Boost Mobile device from a third party other than Boost Mobile. Can I have the device unlocked or receive the MSL code?
For individual owners who can provide the Boost Mobile telephone number or device ID, Boost Mobile may be able to unlock the device and/or provide the applicable MSL Code, provided the device is eligible under the applicable policy above. If a device is not eligible for any reason under the respective applicable policy, a non-Boost Mobile customer requestor may be required to work with the original purchaser and/or the person from whom the requestor purchased the device to ensure any financial or device eligibility criteria are met. Boost Mobile cannot share any information about any account, including with a non-Boost Mobile customer who has legally purchased a Boost Mobile device, without proper authentication from the account holder or an authorized contact. Customers are strongly encouraged to contact Boost Mobile about a device’s unlock eligibility before purchasing through a non-Boost Mobile channel.

(top)
Will Boost Mobile unlock another carrier's phone?
No, Boost Mobile will not unlock devices from other wireless carriers. Please contact the wireless carrier from whom you obtained the device.

(top)
Will Boost Mobile allow unlocked devices from other wireless carriers on its network?
Generally, Boost Mobile will only activate devices that have been certified to work with Boost Mobile services and will not activate unlocked devices from other carriers/service providers, including devices manufactured for Sprint, Virgin Mobile, and Assurance Wireless. Devices designed for other wireless carriers may not interoperate with Boost Mobile’s services and may cause service degradation and/or other poor customer experiences.

This policy is subject to change without notice at Sprint’s discretion. Updated 2/11/2015.

Pues el tema es que dice que se pueden utilizar en la red de Spring pero si el cliente es elegible se puede solicitar llamando a la línea el código msl el cual desbloquea el equipo a cualquier operador.

Pero ahí está la pregunta. Quienes son clientes elegibles, o se puede comprar y llamar para desbloquear o se debe tener una cláusula de permanencia.

Alguien a comprado en esta página y los puede usar en Colombia. Quiero comprar dos iPhone se que están muy baratos pero servirán o me recomiendan otra página. A todos muchas gracias de antemano

Pues el tema es que dice que se pueden utilizar en la red de Spring pero si el cliente es elegible se puede solicitar llamando a la línea el código msl el cual desbloquea el equipo a cualquier operador.

Pero ahí está la pregunta. Quienes son clientes elegibles, o se puede comprar y llamar para desbloquear o se debe tener una cláusula de permanencia.

Alguien a comprado en esta página y los puede usar en Colombia. Quiero comprar dos iPhone se que están muy baratos pero servirán o me recomiendan otra página. A todos muchas gracias de antemano

Y los iPhone no usan código MSL

En un post anterior de este mismo tema coloque la información de un moderador del foro de Boostmobile, donde decía claramente que los teléfonos los venden a esos precios bloqueados con permanencia, creo entender que es un OMV que trabaja sobre la red de Sprint.

Como dice un dicho Español, nadie da duros por pesetas ( 1 duro eran 5 pesetas, de las de antes)

En un post anterior de este mismo tema coloque la información de un moderador del foro de Boostmobile, donde decía claramente que los teléfonos los venden a esos precios bloqueados con permanencia, creo entender que es un OMV que trabaja sobre la red de Sprint.

Como dice un dicho Español, nadie da duros por pesetas ( 1 duro eran 5 pesetas, de las de antes)

Osan, Cilian muchas gracias. Conclusión no traer ese iPhone a ese precio lastima no contemos con sprint acá jajaja.

Si conocen otra página donde pueda traer iPhone a buen precio se los agradecería. Fuerte abrazo.

Necesito hacer una compra de 12 dólares en Newegg, pero no tengo tarjeta de crédito gringa ni Paypal gringo. Si alguien me puede ayudar, le agradezco me mande una charla. Puedo dar el dinero por Paypal o por transferencia Bancolombia o Banco de Bogotá. Muy amable el lanero que me contestó.

ON: Batería externa de 10000 mAh con soporte para Quick Charge 3.0 por 18.USD con el cupón CPIFZ32A.

Última edición:
  • Me gusta
Reacciones: fercho-016

Los últimos temas