Ayuda con mi tesis

nico_vt_87

Lanero Regular
3 Dic 2007
Buen dia Señores

Estoy haciendo mi tesis de grado y esta consiste en hacer el analisis del trafico de una red en IPv4 contra una red en IPv6 usando un streaming de video, resulta que necesito un programa que ayude a sacar la variable retardo, que me muestre los paquetes perdidos y el tamaño de cola, con graficos si es posible y no se que programa usar, todos los que encuentro son Sniffers y no me sirven de a mucho.

espero su ayuda y muchas gracias

para eso no sirve el Packet Tracer????

Cisco Packet Tracer is a powerful network simulation program that allows students to experiment with network behavior and ask “what if” questions. As an integral part of the Networking Academy comprehensive learning experience, Packet Tracer provides simulation, visualization, authoring, assessment, and collaboration capabilities and facilitates the teaching and learning of complex technology concepts.

Packet Tracer supplements physical equipment in the classroom by allowing students to create a network with an almost unlimited number of devices, encouraging practice, discovery, and troubleshooting. The simulation-based learning environment helps students develop 21st century skills such as decision making, creative and critical thinking, and problem solving. Packet Tracer complements the Networking Academy curricula, allowing instructors to easily teach and demonstrate complex technical concepts and networking systems design.

The Packet Tracer software is available free of charge to all Networking Academy instructors, students, and alumni that are registered Academy Connection users. After logging into Academy Connection, select the Packet Tracer graphic to download.

antes que nada gracias por su ayuda, pienso que el Network Delay Simulator es una buena opcion, packet no me sirve, se me olvido decirles que esto es en tiempo real, tengo que montar la red, y con VLC hago un streaming, hasta ahora en IPv4 pq no he encontrado uno que me soporte IPv6, a este trafico que se genera tengo que hacerle el analisis y sacarle el informe... sigo atento a todas sus sugerencias. y gracias de nuevo

Los últimos mensajes

Los últimos temas