Cellphones

Hi, how are you...
Since I have a Sony Ericsson T237...was a good cell phone in your epoch, but now with all this new technology, this cellular phone no is nothing!

But distress that this es my celular phone, I participe in LANeros for help to my friends and to my familiy with the problems that they can have with their phones!

Right now I have SE Z600, Motorola C261 and Alcatel OT-159A , I know all of them are not great mobiles but at least they work... Z600 is a good one but is pretty slow.

Next year i'm gonna buy SE K800 :D

good, i want to buy another cellphone and i dont know ,which??? wath do you prefer nokia 5300 or nokia 6131?? or another suggestion , my budget is 550k thanks

Hello, Like my signature said, i have a SE K790 and I'm very happy, it´s a amazing cellphone... Whit my K790 i don't need any more...

Thanks

well, what can i say? i have a w300 and recently a bought a L6i and i have a 3220. it is obvious that the best of them is my w300 but the most i like is the 3220 but i prefer to use w300 ´cause is more complete.

complete? complete is a A1200 that is a nice cell! but the nokia N93 is big a littlel but got great camera, good memory and a nice image what can i say married whit motonokia cells!jajaja

the iphone is a really cool cell! but i think no ones got one ´cause is very expensive and no have nothing, we have to wait for a time to see who buy one

ciao

The best phone for me:
W810i... Style, Tecnology, Accesories, Customisation, etc.
Is a old version by now because appear in 2006, but can fight with many new versions, o yeah!! :p :p

Los últimos temas