English Thread!!!

Luis:
I'm IN!
I think Grammar is what i need with urgence =)

PD:
I think that this forum was dead... i'm happy to see it active now =)

metro dijo:
Luis:
I'm IN!
I think Grammar is what i need with urgence =)

PD:
I think that this forum was dead... i'm happy to see it active now =)

Cool... BUT we need the Languages subforum first ;)

So. Plz add your efforts to ours writing a petition in the "Suggestions forum" here:
http://www.laneros.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29
Asking JulianD about starting the "Languages subforum" into Members Lounge.

Currently we have 2 Laneros as teachers to start Online courses for German and Japanese.
That's why I'm asking for an English teacher here (Ideal place to find English Speakers) :p

Thx'n Cya!

calviche82 dijo:
Amigos un favor me pueden decir si esto está bien traducido? (vean que hce el esfuerzo de tratar de traducirlo, pero de grmatica no se un ******)

El contenido del trabajo presenta la metodología que se usó para la realización de un sistema de fuerza de ventas, dicho sistema se apoya en 2 aplicaciones, la primera una aplicación wap que será la encargada de tomar los pedidos que serán realizados por la fuerza de ventas, la segunda una aplicación web encargada de administrar la información que involucra los pedidos (clientes, productos, pedidos) ; en el presente documento se encuentra el analisis y diseño de ambas aplicaciones en UML, también se muestra los requisitos técnicos para la implementación de dicho proyecto.

The work’s contetent present the methodology that was used for the accomplishment of a system of sales force, the above mentioned system is support on 2 applications, the first one, an application wap that will be the manager of taking the orders, that will be realized by the sales force, the second one an application web entrusted to administer the information that involves the orders (info about clients, products or orders), in the present document one finds the analysis and design of both applications in UML, also one shows the technical requirements for the implementation of the above mentioned project

nobody???? please help me!

calviche82 dijo:
nobody???? please help me!

"The content of this work presents the methodology used for the accomplishment of a sales force system. The system mentioned above is supported by 2 applications; first one, a wap application that will do order-taking management, orders that will be carried out by the sales force. Second one, a web application in charge of administering information that involves the orders (information about clients, products and orders), at the present document the analysis and design of both applications in UML is found, and the technical requirements for the implementation of the above mentioned project are also shown."

But take it with a little bit of skepticism 'cause my english is definitely not the "best in town". So... I urge you to find professional help from Krieg or any other Lanero knowing the most from "Elegant English Grammar".

Cya!

EDIT:
And Plz AGAIN remember writing to JulianD about starting the "Languages subforum".
http://www.laneros.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29

REWARD

Ahem...

We are still waiting for a volunteer to participate [as teacher] posting an English Course Online.

Cya!

Well well, im trying to help this cause but gK-sajo kick my tread right to the trash.
I tried to iniatiate a tread in english for pc games
Talking about that, anyone has played Chronicles of Riddick? What can u say about it?

Krieg is hidding but he cant resist the temptation to correct Metro with his Gramatic jaja

Sorry, but, WTF?
I don't understand a bit from your last post.
Or you want to say that this thread was hiding?.. :S ?

English teacher anyone? :\

PD.
Thx EnempE for your interest...
We all know you are not an "Spanish Master" :D
But intention is what counts ;)

Cya!

HELLO everybody, guess you were waiting for an english teacher... I can help you out!!!

Just tell me what kind of help do you need, or how can we use this forum for our benefit!!!

My english is in a high level, however, It will be better if you find any mistake on my grammar, please do correct me, I don´t have any problems learning new stuff from all LANEROS!!!

Any type of questions, please ask me. I will be on top of this forum, so it will grow and any of you looking to learn this language will benefit from it.

For those who have a high level of english, please participate and help me out with this!!!

ok, let's start

SI no entendieron lo que escribí por favor escríbanlo en el foro que lo estoy revisando a cada raton listo!!! y empezemos.

Hey guys, long time ago I knew a page where you typed a word and you could listen to the right pronunciation of that word. Unfortunately I lost the URL of that page.

Does anybody know a web page where we can do the same? It would be sooooo helpful for us

Thanks!

Edit:

I found the page guys

http://www.research.att.com/projects/tts/demo.html

It's just awesome, I hope it will help you

Finally, I could learn the difference between the pronunciation of LEAVE and LIVE and BEACH and BITCH :p

Hi, i have been reading all the tread, and it had really help me, i have two doubts about the meaning of the words, so i really want to know, what is the differce between:

1. whether / if

2. stuffs / things

About the accent, i undestand to the English people much better that the American People, i think in england the words are pronunciated best.

Well my englhis is very regular, but i am enough humble to accept it. :p

Los últimos temas