Fórmula 1 2012

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Se filtraron las fotos del Catheram, las ponen? :p me da mamera buscarlas otra vez :p

Aca algunas. Las dos primeras son las filtradas.. La tercera es una que el equipo puso, tras conocer la fuga de informacion. Fuentes:

http://www.f1aldia.com/13979/desvelado-antes-tiempo-nuevo-caterham-ct01-2012/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/formula_one/16727904.stm

PD: Que frontal tan espantoso! Y segun el link de la BBC, se espera que los otros sean similares. Que mal...

001_small.jpg

002_small.jpg

003_small.jpg

2012 F1 Car Launch: Caterham

dc3h49.jpg

2qcl2kx.jpg

e680ma.jpg

F1 fans on Wednesday got their first glimpse of a 2012-specification car. Caterham is launching its new CT01 in the pages of British magazine F1 Racing on Thursday. But some subscribers got their copy a day early, and so a side-angle photo was released by the team on Twitter. A leaked front-view photo is also doing the rounds, and the most eye-catching feature is the radically stepped nose. The nose is the result of new regulations dictating a lower front section for crash impacts, and given Ferrari's admission about its own "ugly" car, the look is likely to be widespread on the 2012 grid.

No me gusta como se ve esa nariz. Pareciera como si hubieran espichado esa parte del carro.

Jajajajajaja. Según Peter Sauber todos los carros se van a ver así, pero me niego a creer que nadie encuentre una solución más estética.

Adrian Sutil given suspended sentence over incident involving Lotus' Eric Lux!!!

Adrian-Sutil_2565778.jpg

Adrian Sutil has been given an 18-month suspended sentence after being found guilty of bodily harm against Lotus team co-owner Eric Lux.

On the second day of proceedings in Munich, Sutil was convicted of causing neck injuries to Lux with a champagne glass following a fight in a nightclub after last year's Chinese Grand Prix.

In addition to the suspended sentence, Sutil was fined 200,000 euros, which will be given to charity.

Sutil said he never intended to hurt Lux and told the court on Monday that he had done everything possible to try and bring the matter to a close. However, Lux made it clear that he had never received the face-to-face apology that he had been after.

The conviction will be a blow to Sutil's hopes of returning to Formula 1 in the future, with the German having lost his drive at Force India to Nico Hulkenberg for this season.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
Ya habiéndome informado, añado:

Ese año y medio es con libertad condicional y no podrá ejercer como piloto.

Sutil K.O! fue un placer conocerlo :S

Por ahí me encontré esto:

422131_10150554459067211_101120402210_8673768_1792333211_n.jpg

Ni la miré, solo la puse aquí de una para que la miremos ;)

No parece ser el 2012... o si?

Eso era un concurso en Inglaterra, la gente tenía que "diseñar" un traje y los ganadores iban a la carrera y los pilotos usaban ese diseño en la clasificación.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas