Fórmula 1 2012

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Otro care-pato más!!! :s

Red Bull Racing reveals its 2012 F1 challenger!!!

14u8dy1.jpg

Defending world champion team Red Bull Racing has unveiled the car with which it will attempt to stretch its title-winning run in 2012 - the Renault-powered RB8.

Having taken Sebastian Vettel to the the last two drivers' titles alongside its 2010 and '11 constructors' crowns, Red Bull's latest design is the most eagerly awaited of the new season contenders. Adrian Newey, the man generally regarded as the key to Red Bull's recent domination, is again responsible for leading the car's design.

The car appears outwardly similar to last year's all-conquering RB7, which won 12 of 2011's 19 races, but features a revised nose layout and a different exhaust to accommodate this season's rule changes.

Vettel and Mark Webber continue their driving partnership into a fourth season. Ex-Toro Rosso racer Sebastien Buemi is now RBR's reserve.

2diqazc.jpg

25k3i94.jpg

300ebo1.jpg

Última edición por un moderador:
Ese Sauber si.... bien feo que les quedó y le meten esa pintura tan horrible, no se ayudan.

El RBR se ve RESTO hay que esperar a que salgan fotos donde se vea algo.

Definitivamente estos son más feos que las barredoras de 2009. Lástima, me quedo con el Sauber BMW del 2008.

4976034424_37214e77b0.jpg

Ese Sauber si.... bien feo que les quedó y le meten esa pintura tan horrible, no se ayudan.

El RBR se ve RESTO hay que esperar a que salgan fotos donde se vea algo.

si ,ese sauber lo dejaron igual que en 2011, le hubieran puesto un logo de telmex o claro.

Scuderia Toro Rosso reveals its 2012 car ahead of the start of F1 testing at Jerez

3ekp0.jpg

Scuderia Toro Rosso was the third team to launch its car for the 2012 season on Monday, unveiling the STR7 at the Jerez circuit.

As expected, the car features a stepped nose, similar to that seen in all the 2012 cars unveiled so far apart from the McLaren, which opted for a different approach.

The Toro Rosso, powered by Ferrari engines for the sixth season in a row, will be driven by Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne after the team opted for an all-new line-up for the upcoming season.

Last year, the Faenza-based squad finished in eighth place in the standings with Jaime Alguersuari and Sebastien Buemi at the wheel.

"On Saturday at 10am when loading the car I wasn't convinced we could do it in time as there was so much snow, but we did it," said team boss Franz Tost during the launch.

"The STR7 is the third car designed, fabricated and assembled completely by Toro Rosso. We have invested a lot of money to build up the infrastructure and I hope the results will be good in the forthcoming season. This investment was only possible because we have strong partners.

"Tomorrow we go out the first time with the new car and it is always something very special. We have two new highly skilled drivers and I am convinced both will do a very good job.

"Last year we finished eighth in constructors' and this year we hope to do better, so seventh or more."

The new car will take to the track for the first time tomorrow, with Australian Ricciardo doing the driving.

138346587kr007_scuderia_tor.jpg

138346587kr008_scuderia_tor.jpg

138346587kr005_scuderia_tor.jpg

138346587kr004_scuderia_tor.jpg

dms1206fe62.jpg

STR_Front.jpg

Vieron la toma de aire en el morro del Red Bull? Les dije que Adrian sacaba algo que nadie vio hoy, les dije:
http://www.gpupdate.net/es/noticias...aire-del-nuevo-red-bull-levantan-expectacion/

Yo creo que ese aire sale al difusor y compensa la perdida de carga aerodinámica de los escapes. Cómo la vieron?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ETghlrliyQs

Ese aditamento a 150 Km/h genera muchísimo downforce... :cool:

Si no lo vetan, todos los copian!!!
:p

Scuderia Toro Rosso reveals its 2012 car ahead of the start of F1 testing at Jerez

3ekp0.jpg

Scuderia Toro Rosso was the third team to launch its car for the 2012 season on Monday, unveiling the STR7 at the Jerez circuit.

As expected, the car features a stepped nose, similar to that seen in all the 2012 cars unveiled so far apart from the McLaren, which opted for a different approach.

The Toro Rosso, powered by Ferrari engines for the sixth season in a row, will be driven by Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne after the team opted for an all-new line-up for the upcoming season.

Last year, the Faenza-based squad finished in eighth place in the standings with Jaime Alguersuari and Sebastien Buemi at the wheel.

"On Saturday at 10am when loading the car I wasn't convinced we could do it in time as there was so much snow, but we did it," said team boss Franz Tost during the launch.

"The STR7 is the third car designed, fabricated and assembled completely by Toro Rosso. We have invested a lot of money to build up the infrastructure and I hope the results will be good in the forthcoming season. This investment was only possible because we have strong partners.

"Tomorrow we go out the first time with the new car and it is always something very special. We have two new highly skilled drivers and I am convinced both will do a very good job.

"Last year we finished eighth in constructors' and this year we hope to do better, so seventh or more."

The new car will take to the track for the first time tomorrow, with Australian Ricciardo doing the driving.

138346587kr007_scuderia_tor.jpg

138346587kr008_scuderia_tor.jpg

138346587kr005_scuderia_tor.jpg

138346587kr004_scuderia_tor.jpg

dms1206fe62.jpg

STR_Front.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwIlsUC254c

me gusto el trabajo de pintura del toro rosso, muy diferente al de red bull

Vieron la toma de aire en el morro del Red Bull? Les dije que Adrian sacaba algo que nadie vio hoy, les dije:
http://www.gpupdate.net/es/noticias...aire-del-nuevo-red-bull-levantan-expectacion/

Yo creo que ese aire sale al difusor y compensa la perdida de carga aerodinámica de los escapes. Cómo la vieron?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ETghlrliyQs

Pues no le veo nada de raro o novedoso a esas entradas. Ya Ferrari las había usado no recuerdo en que año pero sí recuerdo bien que tenían una entrada de aire en ese mismo punto.

Zuertex

Pues es tan novedoso que nadie las puso, los difusores soplados y el doble difusor tampoco eran "novedosos" pero nadie los vio en su momento.... y copiar esa idea lleva bastante tiempo.

Kimi está primero en los primeros entrenamientos o_O

Williams unveils the FW34, its 2012 Formula 1 car

2n00klj.jpg

Williams became the latest team to launch its 2012 Formula 1 car when it unveiled the FW34 in the Jerez pitlane just before the start of the opening pre-season test on Tuesday.

The FW34 is the first Williams to be produced since the major change of technical line-up at the team, which saw erstwhile technical director Sam Michael head for McLaren and co-founder Patrick Head step away from the F1 side of the operation. Mike Coughlan now leads the technical side of the operation.

The new car also sees the reunion of the multiple championship winning Williams-Renault partnership, as the Grove team switches from its previous Cosworth V8s to the engine that powered Red Bull to the last two titles.

On the driver side, Rubens Barrichello has been replaced by Bruno Senna, while Pastor Maldonado stays on and test driver Valtteri Bottas gets an enhanced role that will include some Friday practice mileage.

Williams is hoping that the FW34 will revive its fortunes after an awful 2011 campaign that saw it score just five points and finish ninth in the constructors' standings - the worst ever result for the team's current incarnation.

dms1207fe02.jpg

dms1207fe01.jpg

dcd1207fe02.jpg

dcd1207fe05.jpg

dcd1207fe06.jpg

29awfac.jpg

Ya no hay secretos en los diseños de los constructores? Estoy viendo que la mayoría de los diseños de los carros son idénticos.

Pasa todos los años, no sé qué esperaba 12 carros diferentes? habrá uno o dos que innoven, pero el resto se parecerán mucho.

Pero esa apariencia similar sólo es superficial... Por debajo de la carrocería está lo importante!!!

Una pregunta, cual fue el cambio de normatividad que hizo que ahora todos los carros tengan esa cara de pato? es que de memoria no me acuerdo de un cambio de normatividad tan sustancial.

Pasa todos los años, no sé qué esperaba 12 carros diferentes? habrá uno o dos que innoven, pero el resto se parecerán mucho.

Una pregunta, cual fue el cambio de normatividad que hizo que ahora todos los carros tengan esa cara de pato? es que de memoria no me acuerdo de un cambio de normatividad tan sustancial.

Yo me refería a ese diseño de trompa. Que alguno se lo invente y los demás lo copien, porque lo veo en la mayoría.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas