Formula 1 2009

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Pues ya los pilotos han protestado y algunas escuderias tambien.
Lo mas curioso es que Alonso protesta y dice que esa reglamentacion es malisima para la F1 y su jefe Briatore dice que a el le gusta la nueva reglamentacion, que le parece fenomenal.

Se imaginan una final asi:

Kimi 98 puntos 3 carreras ganadas
Hamilton 80 Puntos 4 carreras ganadas
Alonso 58 Puntos 5 carreras ganadas

Sería como injusto que con este hipotético resultado quedara Alonso campeón no creen?

Yo pienso que la solución es volver al sistema de puntos viejo o que le den 12 al primero, 9 al segundo 7 al tercero y asi sucesivamente hasta el octavo puesto.

Zuertex

A mi estas medidas ya me parecen un intento desesperado de la FIA por meterle interés a una categoría que hace muchisimo tiempo ha perdido gran parte del mismo.

Lo peor es que parece que esas ideas no parecen ser el camino correcto.

Analysis: Reading between the times

Brawn GP's stunning start to testing has left observers and rival teams in no doubt that the outfit will be contenders for victory when the new Formula One season kicks off in Australia next week.

But although its headline-grabbing pace has made it fairly straightforward to judge its potential, behind Brawn GP the picture has not been so clear with teams delivering varying performances at different stages of their pre-season preparations.

Last week's test at Barcelona in Spain, however, offered the best chance so far to judge where the teams stand.

The end of day times released can be very misleading with regards to car pace, as teams run vastly different programmes, vary the parts on the car and, of course, change drivers between days.

However, a more accurate estimation of relative pace can be achieved by taking long-run data and correcting it for various factors such as tyre degradation and how fast the track is due to weather conditions and grip levels.

An analysis by autosport.com of the entire week's data from Barcelona has delivered the first detailed hint of where teams stand.

In terms of demonstrated pace, the field is separated by around 1.8 seconds - with Brawn GP leading the way and McLaren bringing up the rear.

Such an outcome tallied in with the general feeling from the test, but as the graph below shows, it is interesting to see that Toyota and BMW appear to be Brawn GP's closest challengers - enjoying a couple of tenths advantage over Ferrari who is in fourth place.

1237463168.gif

Of course it is impossible to be 100 percent sure that the results of the test tally with an ultimate car's performance, because there is a chance that some teams could be 'sandbagging' or running super light for added speed.

This particular set of results is also slightly marred by the fact that several teams, most notably McLaren, only brought new developments partway through the week and the testing times with older revisions were slower.

Comparing only the fastest times that each team demonstrated sees Brawn GP still leading the field, with an eight tenths advantage over their nearest challenger Williams, with Toyota in third.

1237463206.gif

Cortesía: AutoSport

@ndres :cool:

Interesante análisis del increíble rendimiento de Brawn GP comprado con el resto, aunque una cosa son las pruebas y otra la carrera de este domingo en 8.

Y como era de esperar, la FIA ha tomado la decisión de no aplicar la nueva normativa de puntos y aplazarla para el 2010 en espera que los equipos se pongan de acuerdo. Parece ser que hubo muchos desacuerdos con dicho cambio.

Zuertex

No les dije que esa reglamentacion no iba a durar mucho, claro no pense que casi 48 horas despues de que la sacaron la iban a aplazar hasta el año entrante (aunque tambien lo dudo).

La FIA ya no sabe ocultar el desespero que tiene.

mosley for president!!!!!!!!

q imbeciles antes no dijeron q volvian a los GP de antes de 6 horas :S:S:S

perdon por el offtopic pero...

"mi tigre" jajajjaajajajajajajajajajjajaajajajajajajajaja

Si existieran toavía los gps de 6 horas nada de esto estuviese pasando

¿GP de 6 horas?, si acaso en la época de Fangio, Ascari, y demás.

Ese Mosley ya perdió toda credibilidad hace rato (¿se acuerdan lo del video sado xD?).

¿GP de 6 horas?, si acaso en la época de Fangio, Ascari, y demás.

Ese Mosley ya perdió toda credibilidad hace rato (¿se acuerdan lo del video sado xD?).

Sip... Ese maldito NAZI!!!! :cansado:

Cup drivers critical of F1 points system

NASCAR's leading drivers have said they wouldn't like the new Formula 1 points system implemented in the Sprint Cup Series, believing that consistency should be rewarded over race victories.

The system in NASCAR awards points to all drivers with the winner taking 185 and second 170. There are also five-point bonuses for leading a lap and most laps led during a race.

Two years ago, NASCAR's sanctioning body increased the gap from first to second place and introduced a 10-point bonus to a driver's Chase seeding, rewarding race winners in the first 26 events leading to the playoff.

Reigning Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson doesn't think the new F1 system would suit NASCAR.

"I think they are different worlds," Johnson said. "[In F1] you have three teams that can really win and a fourth if it rains. I just think it is a different environment and I am not sure it would work in our form of racing.

"I still think we could spread out the points and reward guys for finishing better in the top three or top five, and keep breaking that out further. I think basing it solely on wins is probably a bad idea."

Carl Edwards, who won the most races last year but still finished runner-up to Johnson, agrees that the champion shouldn't be crowned purely on victories.

"I think if you determine your champion just based on wins, you're taking a huge gamble of having the wrong champion," Edwards said. "If one guy wins one race and runs 20th in the rest of them, and another guy finishes second in every single race, you're not going to have the right guy for a champion.

"The more I pay attention to all of these changes with point systems all over the world, the more I like the Nationwide and Trucks, where the guy with the best average finishing position throughout the year wins.

"I think the further we get away from that, the bigger the chance of changing our sport to try to fit in with others, and I don't think that's best for us."

Four-time champion Jeff Gordon, believes the points system in F1 needed tweaking but disagrees with having the title decided by wins.

He supports the FOTA proposal to change the points for the top three to 12, 9 and 7.

"I am not a big fan of them saying just whoever wins the most races," Gordon said. "I do think they need to change the system a little bit though. I think it needs to award a little bit more for first. I like the option of doing like a 12, 9, 7 and have that kind of a bracket in the points.

"I like what we have right now [in NASCAR] where it pays more points to win. You can really make up a lot of points or spread yourself out from your competitors when you win.

"It is a much bigger gap that what it used to be. It rewards winning much more and makes you want to push that much harder for those wins."

Cortesía: AutoSport

@ndres :cool:

uuuyyy mi tigre pero si esos GP de 6 horas fueron lo mejor que ha habido en la F1....

Zuertex

tigre:gato::gato::p:p:p

lo decia por decisiones tan rebuscadas, ademas me parecia una mamera ver como cambiaban de carro los pilotos entre ellos mismo, se imaginan eso con schumi o hamilton no dejarian correr a los demas

Hola a todos!!!

No tenia conociemiento sobre este foro, por aqui estare para leer y aportar en las opiniones y discuciones :)

FALTAN 6 DIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jajajajajajaja...

Te explico... desde la salida de montoya no he tenido ese piloto por el cual este donde este, compita como compita y haga lo que haga siempre estare con el.

Me gusta mucho el estilo de Räikkönen, mis sentimientos se inclinan mas hacia Massa sera por la sangre latina digo yo... (pero este 2do semestre de 2008 que si adquirio un nivel de campeon). Peeeeeeero "a Dios lo que es de Dios y al cesar lo que es del cesar" En mi humilde opinion Alonso es el piloto con el mas alto performance y por mucho de la parrilla!!!

Saludos y VENDETTA contra jaimito!!!!!!!!! XD

Huy estaba de cumple el Dave? bueno pues felicidades y ojala le hallan dado torta a partir jejeje :p

BRAWN GP esta fuerte pero no se sabe cuanto le dure el reinado pues ya han preparado las otras escuderias la protesta formal por los difusores que esa su carro y unas cuantas cositas mas que los espias le han ido descubierto.

Qur mas han descubierto sobre BRAWN? tienes un link? No es por contradecirte sino porque me interesa mucho esa noticia ;)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas