The Humble Origin Bundle - Battlefield 3 por 5 us

29gj5hc.jpg

The Humble Origin Bundle

8 triumphant games. Pay what you want and get the terrifying sci-fi horror third person shooter Dead Space 3; the original bone-chilling horror shooterDead Space; the intense action-packed supersoldier shooter Crysis 2 Maximum Edition; the high speed open-world crash happy racer Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box; the authentic modern warfare sim Medal of Honor; and the first person parkour thrill ride Mirror's Edge. Pay over the average and receive the beloved life sim The Sims 3 (along with two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack) and the unrivaled military shooterBattlefield 3.

Fire it up on Origin. Buying the Humble Origin Bundle gets you the games to play on Windows through Origin (system requirements here), with The Sims 3 also available on Mac! Electronic Arts has also provided Steam keys for some of the games (full list here)!

Pay what you want. On their own, all these mind-blowing titles would cost about $215, but we're letting you name your price! Pay any price to get soundtracks for The Sims 3 and Battlefield 3. A purchase of $1 or more gets you Origin* keys for all the games, and you can also get Steam keys forDead Space, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Medal of Honor, and Mirror's Edge! Beat the average to also get The Sims 3, two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack, and Battlefield 3.

*Note: This bundle provides Origin keys for all the games on Windows, with The Sims 3 also available on Mac. Select games also come with Steam keys.

Origin loves charity. Origin and Electronic Arts Inc. are donating their share of the proceeds from this bundle to the following 5 great charities: theHuman Rights Campaign; Watsi; the San Francisco AIDS Foundation; the American Red Cross; or the American Cancer Society. And if you're enjoying this promotion, a tip to Humble Bundle is greatly appreciated!

Link

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Ve pero esto más que humble bundle es una donación.

Porque yo iba a pagar los 5 dólares pero cuando me di cuenta que la plata va a ir a donaciones pagué 4.72 XD

Nah mentiras pero piensen en eso también, yo la cifra que pagué casi el 100% puse que la destinaran a la asociación contra el cáncer, que puede que no ayude acá mayor cosa pero cualquier avance donde sea es bueno.

si yo tambien hize lo mismo, 3.50 usd a charity y 1.50 a humble bundle!

(le compro el bundle al que necesite y lo pagan con una recarga de celular)

Bueno bueno, me acabo de comprar 5 bundles y ya me entere de lo de las keys dobles XP... bueno lo que realmente necesito saber es si puedo copiar los archivos de los juegos dentro de la carpeta de origin para no tener que descargarlos X3... es que ya los tengo todos pero p... ya saben... sin crack lógico.

Es que he oído que uno inicia la descarga de un juego en origin o steam, luego la pausa y cierra origin/steam, entonces copia todos los archivos del juego (desde el dvd) y los pega y reemplaza en la carpeta correcta de origin/steam y despues resume la descarga y al cabo de un rato (luego de que el programa verifique los archivos) descargara lo que haga falta y listo, ya esta el juego al 100%...

Bueno por ahí leí que un lanero lo hizo con battlefield3 pero alguien lo ha confirmado? yo lo intentaré mañana a ver que pasa... Por cierto esto lo he hecho en Ghost Recon Online, SoldierFront 2, NFSWorld, etc, mejor dicho en cualquier juego online funka bien.

Última edición:
Muchachos, acabo de comprarme el bundle por $4.9. Soy nuevon en esto del steam y origin, me podrian explicar como es la vuelta para que me den keys dobles o algo asi con steam?..Gracias por la info

• Me gusta
Reacciones: >|Gio|<

Los últimos temas