TOEFL exam

Maybe we could team up and use it to study. I'm not an english fully speaker but i would like to learn. My objective in the future is to go and study. So TOEFL is the next goal.

Does anybody knows about a TOEFL's practice Web Site?

tik0 dijo:
duhhhhhhhhh DUHHH u deserve flamming, but not, its 31 dec so HAppy new year! ^^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

in other news, its difficult, dunno why ppl say itseasy, i didnt take, but my brother to go to the college, did it, ometimes it has some easy questions like:

Ex: I went to the park and have some _______ .
A. Cofee
B. Coffe
C. Coffee
D. Cofe

Ahahahhhhahah they r quite simple, but if u dont know grammar, then :s

I went to the park and had some ________.

in bogota the only place where this test is made is on the colomboamericano, this is located in front (not exactly) of the transmileno's station of las aguas, it cost arround 200.000 pesos.

and the toelf is diferent to the michigan (each one have a diferent qualification way)
the british counsil makes tests but they don't certificate like the toefl.

bye bye and sory if the english language feels hurt because of my bad writting in this language.

it's true that you never get any paper o certificate once you have done the test? some people say that people from TOEFL give that information only to the company or university that you are aplying. Is that so?

fabian652 dijo:
in bogota the only place where this test is made is on the colomboamericano, this is located in front (not exactly) of the transmileno's station of las aguas, it cost arround 200.000 pesos.
Please note that the Colombo Americano is the contact... they give you information about registration, but the registration process itself must be performed online. You need to enter the Prometric website and register there. The test itself is NOT taken at the Colombo Americano - the only Prometric authorized test center in Bogotá is at the Gimnasio Britanico in Chía. Free transportation is available from Bogotá to Chía, but not always from Chía to Bogotá - better ask.
_CA_Alem dijo:
it's true that you never get any paper o certificate once you have done the test? some people say that people from TOEFL give that information only to the company or university that you are aplying. Is that so?
Not true. You always get your report mailed to your house (or wherever you tell them), but you can also choose up to four institutions worldwide that will receive the results. If you choose these four institutions, you'll get five reports for the same price - your own copy, and four others that will be mailed to the institutions.

Toefl in Medellin

vladolondo dijo:
Hello everybody, Can someone tell me which intitutions provide the TOEFL test in Medellin? Thanks in advanced. Vladimir

Hi Vladolondo, in Medellín only the CCA offers the test. Go to ets.org and register as if you were going to take the test and you'll be able to see the dates and places where you can take the Awful in Colombia

Regards,

PedroP

Hey PedroP, Thanks for the tip, it seems to be the only place here in Medellin, But according with the information splied for some employeer there, I have to register and pay by credit card on dollars in that website you say.

best for you!

Vladolondo

I am thinking about my english's course, because at it end i need to take the TOEFL exam:D, i am learning the grammar:D

Los últimos temas