Welcome LANers!!

agghh gas, my english is very bad, we will need help of all of us for my english.

Excuse me if I have an error, only say to me.

Good Luck

JULIAN !! this thread is an excellent oportunity to improve our knowdeges..

but i have a question... What's is the TOPIC finaly ??, i think a lot of LANers speak english to a medium level, but writting??.. there's the goal.. ! nice space Julian, thanks, i'd like to start: Francais forum :p hehehe,

XXX, Tifa^

Haaaaa, Excelent threa, but i need help to writer here because i dont have "mucha" experience or knowdeges with the english :(

offtopic Jejejeje, I dont know what hell i was think, sorry :p :p

My english machetewro is bad, :muerto: Fantastic that also you of this space in Laneros :cool:

luck is that I tell them... :D

superfelimo dijo:
Great idea JulianD, i hope to write many times in this forum, and obviusly practice my english. I think that my english isn´t bad but i will try to improve it with practice. Bye...
It was not my idea... several users suggested this a long time ago... Finally it's here...

Tifa^ dijo:
JULIAN !! this thread is an excellent oportunity to improve our knowdeges..

but i have a question... What's is the TOPIC finaly ??, i think a lot of LANers speak english to a medium level, but writting??.. there's the goal.. ! nice space Julian, thanks, i'd like to start: Francais forum :p hehehe,

XXX, Tifa^
Hi tifis... This is a chit chat forum... You can discuss anything here as long as you keep it in english... you can even ask technical question in english... It's up to you really...

ayy :nervios:

Hello
JulianD dijo:
Hi tifis... This is a chit chat forum... You can discuss anything here as long as you keep it in english... you can even ask technical question in english... It's up to you really...

uyy.. I can talk about anything?

Well, I'm going start with spamm =)

:rolleyes:

Natis dijo:
ayy :nervios:

Hello

uyy.. I can talk about anything?

Well, I'm going start with spamm =)

:rolleyes:

Don't worry, the spam started 11 hours ago... :p:p:p but now in english!!! "jejejeje" oh excuse me, JO JO JO JO... :p:p:p

Tony.

Well as I put my 2 bob in on the other thread, I guess that I am going to be a common occurance here aswell.

For those that don't know me. I am a native speaker of Australian english, and use it at a high level every day, for my job. I consult on Communications, IT and Security Technical services for Commercial and Construction projects. If you have questions about either the real world use of business english or even anything within my area of expertise (OSI layer 1 is my bitch :D ) I am happy to help the LANeros out.

Let me know

EnempE.

Thanks EnempE, as I said in the other thread, it's great to have a native speaker around. Besides, since many LANeros work in communications and related fields, this thread may become a place of discussion for such topics. And for everything else, of course :D

Well this is a nice Forum. I'm gonna tell you my story

After i got my degree as an Industria Engineer in Bogota in april 2005, i started to look for a place to improve my english skills, i looked in Australia, USA, UK, etc. Those places offered nice english programs for foreigners but at a very high cost. I was really frustrated, but i remembered that i had a friend in Kingston Jamaica, and i called her to see if it was possible to study english there.

She told me that there was an specialized institute that teaches english to foreigners, so she not only helped me to enter that school but she offered me to stay with her and her family for almost 8 months without paying her any rent, food or laundry!!! So i am studing english in Kingston right now, i am here since the 25th of July and i am planing to go babk to Bogota by the 2nd of March 2006.

I didnt expeted that Jamaica was a place to study english, but actually lots of japaneese, russians, chineese, panamenians, etc. are studing here. It was a total surprise for me.

I've had a very good luck, i am looking forward to my going back to Bogota in order to do the TOEFL exam and, after that, start to look for a job. I hope everything will be all right.

If you want to know more about learning english in Jamaica, i can give you some extra info.

Cya

If the users of this forum in english are the same that the spanish version... this would be useless... this could be extremly usefull i we promove this Forum to advanced users of anohter communities like "extremesystems", "hardforums" beetween anothers (all of them in english about tecnolgy)...
But Anyway the english will have some trouble in the conversations... becasuse here are many people that dont speak good english... like me. xP

This meant to be to give people that little bit of help that they need. If you don't understand jargon or grammer or whatever then this is where you ask about it. Its kinda like having training wheels. I understand what you mean, that is why I am in this forum in the first place.

By the way, "that speak good english" is technically ok but it sounds clunky and people actually use this as a joke. Use the phrase "speak english well" it's a little more elegant.

LOL

He's trying to say that if you have any question then you can ask and he will give you an explanation ;)

Los últimos temas