Welcome LANers!!

,,, i think it should say, "HHH%%$E$#%#*$#%*#$*#(@%&#@()#@@*%@)%*^"

but it's just my opinion ^^

Kreig,

My holiday was awesome, even though my plans to meet up with the laneros didn't really happen.

I am seriously planning on coming back, and maybe spending a little more time. All I need is to organise the funds, and get what ever hookups I can for work etc. so that my stay can last long enough to be worth while. I want to actually learn spanish.

Ok 4 me it's a great forum....but what do you think to talk about games, or music, or girls, I don't know it's only my opinion.
Please JulianD talk 'bout something that you like or hate...

Good Idea

unemesis dijo:
Yes, i want a japanese and german languages thread, i don't know that languages but might be for learning too, maybe asking words, phrases.

I'd like to learn some phrases of German or Japenese or whatever...
for example French: "La vie c'est la merd"
Pronunciation: (La vi ce la megd)
Meaning: Life is a Ch&#$

The Music dijo:
Can somebody tell me please what does "help out" mean? is it the same as "help"?

help out

Give additional assistance, as in I offered to help out with the holiday rush at the store.

Wellcome

Hi JulianD, tks for the invitation to the forum, I wait for learn English, jajaja.

LANeros is the best.

Good wind and good sea for you...

JulianD dijo:
Hi! Finally we have an english forum around this place... i know this has been requested a lot of times but I wanted something different for this... I wanted all the forum interface in english, but it was not possible to create the new forum that way...

So I decided to give it a try without translating the interface but with the rule of writing only in english and bad english... Ok... spanglish is allowed too :p

Comments are welcome... Moderators too.

hi guys, thanks julianD, I was cheking out the forums and I found this one, is a good idea to practice and improve our english, Sometimes I Think that my english is better than my spanish....:p:p:p..... LOL, ok guys seya¡¡

hey guys, i have been in this community for a long time, i'm always reading a lot of topics but i never have someting to say or contrubute... i gess i am not a interesting guy.. jaja no i'm lying it's just that i don't know anything about computer or techonogy, the only things thad i do on my computer is to play and be in msn. So i say, the only way that i have to parcitipate in this community is on the english forum, so tanks JulianD for create this.

Pd. If it is something wrong in my ms please let me know is so important to me imprube my english because my career.

«NsB»gK-Optimus dijo:
I can dance all day... I can dance all day!! try hit me!! try hit me!! c'mon!!

jajajaja :p , no man, dont believe you. impossible... hey, somebody battle with him? jajajaja =) . funny!!! this man has iron legs. jajaja.

watha means "'till"?. greetings.

Los últimos temas