What games do you play lately ?

Joel980

Lanero Regular
19 Dic 2007
I really need to find a good game for holidays what games do you play lately ?
I will have the codename panzers phase 2 in my hands in some hours does it worth the install ?

After cod2 and nfs most wanted i can't find a really attractive game .
[FONT=&quot]_________________
[/FONT] Computer Reviews Camping France

If you're into "state of the art" graphics, then you might want to take a look those games suggested by Ariel plus some other "topnotch" games such as: BioShock, Clive Barker's Jericho, Gears of War, Xpand-Rally, FlatOut 2, Orange Box, Sniper Elite, etc...

If you also enjoy playing old games regardless of their outdated graphics, then I suggest you take a look at classics like: Half-Life 1 + xpansions, Unreal 1, Need For Speed III Hot Pursuit, Star Wars Episode I Racer, Clive Barker's Undying, Unreal Tournament 99, Moto Racer (the first one), and Soldier of Fortune (the first one).

As for the game you mentioned in your post (codename panzers phase 2), I'm afraid I've never heard of it; thus I cannot give you any info about it (it sounds like a RTS game, right? I don't use to play that kind of games).

Well, that's pretty much all I had to say ;)

Cheers
:cool:

I've recently playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Excellent game

If you wanna play some old games you'll find a lot of fun playing Far Cry

I've also been playing The Club, Grid (great simulation game), Call of Juarez, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Crysis.

They all have different and interesting stories and game modes to show you.

i have played quake IV, ¡dudes! is one of the better plays on first person that i`ve ever seen, is a little bit old but has good graphics, isn't easy and the best thing are the weapons:)

hmmm, i used to play wow, but i got bored pretty fast :p hmmm The Sims, simcity4, flight simulator x, ssbm, dunno wat else, kinda bored all this vacations

Los últimos temas