kglacius

Lanero Reconocido
7 Jun 2004
Parece un ferrari

Archivos adjuntos

• vento3600.jpg
    vento3600.jpg
    34.5 KB · Visitas: 343
Es ASUS!! la referencia es The Asus Vento 3600 PC Case!

We originally spotted the bright red version of the ASUS Vento 3600 at a local system builder shop in Silicon Valley. Unlike most PC cases that try to be edgy, the Vento's rounded lines seem more elegant. However, we're the first to admit that the exterior appearances of PC cases are a matter of taste. What's more important is what's inside. Is the case easy to work with? Are the metal edges rolled so you don't slice open a hand or finger? How difficult is it to install motherboard and storage devices? How is cooling handled?
We liked what we saw well enough that we requested a Vento 3600—and we specifically asked for the lime-green version. (Case externals are a matter of taste, remember?) We've seen lots of bright red and even blue cases, which are the other two colors available for the Vento. But metallic lime green isn't something we see every day.

Archivos adjuntos

• 0,1311,sz=1&i=90560,00.jpg
    0,1311,sz=1&i=90560,00.jpg
    79.8 KB · Visitas: 269
Excelente Case, espero que algún día me compre una--- alguien sabe en qué página se puede comprar? y si hay más accesorios como (Mouse o teclado) con el mismo acabado????

SAludos A Todos !!

Excelente Case, espero que algún día me compre una--- alguien sabe en qué página se puede comprar? y si hay más accesorios como (Mouse o teclado) con el mismo acabado???? SAludos A Todos !!

Si, en google pon ( kit teclado+mouse "Pininfarina" )

PD: que chiste mas malo....

Creo q para comprar un case de esos antes tendria q pensar en conseguirme una pieza mas grande por q en la mia no entra...:D

esta muy bacano, parece una parte de un F1 o de un avion a reaccion. mejor aun si fuera plateado con negro.