Your English Level

FabianC dijo:
HOHO: you could've done that in one post. Nobody wants spam in here.
Yes, this guy (HOHO) is hanging around spamming everywhere, check in "Today´s Messages" link and you´ll see that he´s posting in an insane way. Maybe he´s got a new keyboard or something.

FabianC dijo:
You hardly write and you give yourself a 6 score, come on!

HOHO: you could've done that in one post. Nobody wants spam in here.

No, yo no me califiqué 6 sino 5, es que otro usuario se calificó 6 diciendo que casi nunca escribe y yo le pregunto porqué una nota tan alta si casi nunca realiza esta práctica.

EfL-Montauk dijo:
Yes, this guy (HOHO) is hanging around spamming everywhere, check in "Today´s Messages" link and you´ll see that he´s posting in an insane way. Maybe he´s got a new keyboard or something.

Yo no conseguí teclado nuevo ni nada, lo que pasa es que intento ayudar a otros usuarios si creo saber del tema, por eso tantos mensajes míos, claro que en el foro "Ayuda, necesito ip!!" las respuestas fueron tan ilógicas que me dieron risa y por eso puse un sarcasmo, de saber que reymundo y todo el mundo se me iba a venir encima no lo habría puesto...

Bueno, no he encontrado las correcciones, alguien dijo que intentara traducir los post en modo de práctica y deduzco que los corrigen, pero no lo han hecho... ¿Alguien puede hacerme ese favor?

PD. Agrego los siguientes usuarios a la lista de ignorados para evitar futuros percanses:

-> FabianC
-> EfL-Montauk

Es mejor ignorar que pelear, ha sido mi política siempre, no vaya a ser que un día de estos se me olvide, los corrija o algo y me gane un problema...ç

Además me gustaría que lean mi post No 19 ... para evitar futuros percanses conmigo, quiero que me califiquen de forma decente...

DarkPoe dijo:
This is completely outrageous... there is no respect here... everyone talking in spanish!

Pero no sé ingles... ¿como hago entonces? este foro antes no estaba ubicado aquí.

¿Podría corregir mis traducciones?

Me abstengo de participar en un foro donde se trabaja un idioma el cual no sé, por esto respondí a este foro, porque antes no estaba ubicado aquí, pero después de que afirmé que no lo hacía porque desconocía el idioma, hubo la respuesta de que no importaba porque lo mas importante era aprender, incluso digeron que en forma de práctica tradjueran lo que habían escrito antes, y lo hice.... Debe tener en cuenta de que no todos los 44.000 laneros sean unos expertos en inglés como usted...

HOHO dijo:
No, yo no me califiqué 6 sino 5, es que otro usuario se calificó 6 diciendo que casi nunca escribe y yo le pregunto porqué una nota tan alta si casi nunca realiza esta práctica.

I was just writting a better way to re-write your sentence about that user.
Don't worry.
=)

My english....lets see..

Speaking: 6
Reading: 8.5
Writing: 6 or maybe 7...jejeje 6.5

So...what is this forum for??/ we should write in english, to improve it... if somebody have an idea to improve the quality of lanero's english, please make the the proposal.... i think that a lot of people want to improve it...

PDA>If u found some writing mistakes.... thats why a have a 6 in writing...jejejej... i never know if my sentences are right or wrong..seeeeeyyyas

HOHO dijo:
Pero no sé ingles... ¿como hago entonces? este foro antes no estaba ubicado aquí.

¿Podría corregir mis traducciones?

Me abstengo de participar en un foro donde se trabaja un idioma el cual no sé
If you dont know english, please let us to practice it. You are not being useful to anyone with your annoying spanish posts....

P.D. Dont feel bad for this, i´m not trying to disturb you, i´m pretending to keep this english thread in that language. =)

One useful thing would be to avoid e-slang such as "u" instead of "you" and "y'all" instead of "you all" ... this would make everything clearer and easier to read for newcomers (as well as reviewers)

jasz dijo:
One useful thing would be to avoid e-slang such as "u" instead of "you" and "y'all" instead of "you all" ... this would make everything clearer and easier to read for newcomers (as well as reviewers)

I totally agree.
It would be great for all of us.
/*/*/*/

9 in everything...
and remember: the purpuse of this forum is to speak english. but the title of it is contradictory, can someone please change it?... if it is posible

Speech: I think that I can deserve a 10, because of my practice of the language as well, I practice my english h my dad, with my mom, with my friends. It seems like a nice way to learn some terms and upgrade my skills using this language.
Reading: Im the best reader in english [Buiness English and Regular English] inside my classroom, I would deserve another 10.
Spelling: 9.5 ive got some words that can be ommited and i can't see the way to compress some long sentences into a simple phrase like the people do in english.

Best Wishes,
David G.

Los últimos temas