Your English Level

El Bartho

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
9 Jun 2012
Cool topic, I hadn't been here before. Lots of Laneros speak English.

As Laneros are usually keen on technology, I think we should kind of create a conversation club, where we can gather and talk about technology and stuff over coffee. wouldn't it be nice?

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk 2

fabian5003

Lanero Activo
Se unió
29 Mar 2011
Not enough public and there are thousands of websites for that. I think we should gather here and talk about local stuff like Transmilenio or city crime. It would be nice. I mean, nobody talks about that... In English!

BastianL

Lanero Activo
Se unió
5 Jul 2007
Not enough public and there are thousands of websites for that. I think we should gather here and talk about local stuff like Transmilenio or city crime. It would be nice. I mean, nobody talks about that... In English!
Well, you could create a thread for that, I'd be happy to join any kind of conversation in order to practice my writing english. :)

maton1200

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
18 Ene 2006
de 1 a 10, cual es su nivel de ingles en:
Conversación
Escritura
Lectura

5.5 (Terrible writing skills, I have a hard time putting words together without giving the impression that i'm a 5yr old, is there any fast-easy way to fix this without spending decades reading lots of books?)

Hideki_Ishimura

Lanero Regular
Se unió
23 Jul 2018

Debería sentirme avergonzado por no saber inglés, sobre todo porque me encantan muchos videojuegos, pero que están en inglés y pierdo su historia por no saber el lenguaje anglosajón.
Bueno, al menos en el contexto de ciertas cosas puedo entender cosas básicas.

Nuts Guy!

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
11 Ene 2011
de 1 a 10, cual es su nivel de ingles en:
Conversación
Escritura
Lectura
I've been to the USA and Europe and I've been able to keep a conversation going with almost everyone who spoke English; it's specially hard sometimes to understand some British or aussie accents, but in general I felt confident talking to the most of people. I speak a little bit of French as well (A2 Alliance française) and pretty basic German (A1-1 😅).

CatShannon

Lanero Reconocido
Se unió
5 Dic 2007

If anyone finds it useful, this is the official CEFR (A1-C2) self assessment criteria:

1590689726670.png