Your English Level

Hey guys
speaking: 9.5 :p
reading: 9 (some words that I don't know)
writing: 8 (writing is not my strength)

and keep learning until the excellence... :d

yes, ther is supposed to be speaking, listening, reading, and comprenhention (this last one could be in listening and reading). those are the topics that most of the international tests worry about.

Gr"ee"tings

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
speaking : 9.o
reading : 9.1
writing : 9.o

According with the information that i've seen, nobody can get 10 in reading, speaking or writing, not even american people can get it, we speak spanish but we don't have 10 in every section, do we ?
Well that's what i think

i guess that is stupid, in my english class, we have to present some fu-cking exams that nobody can get 10 or whatever, so i guess is stupid because is impossible even for english speakers, so what is the point?... i am so pissed off because of that, what do they expect? uhh? that some day will come the "english-messiah" that will get 10 in the exam?... that is my opinion, and my classmates think similar... so... english exams are stupid :p.

sal"u"2

I guess the stupid thing, is just the way how is teached the language, the teachers must teach to think in english, cuz that's the key... or, isn't it?

i dunno man, maybe it is stupid, but I guess that is completely different on what i am saying, but both things are stupid.

My hands are in sooo much pain... :S so i will stop writing :p.

By the way, i learned how to iceskate :) it was really cool :D, that's why my body hurts :p.

Gr"ee"tings

damn because of my Business i have deal in English even when i am talking with china lol so i would say a 9, i still need to learn Ebonics and other Lingos so yea a 9.

I would say a 9 in all, but sometimes i dont get the Jamaican or the Caribbean accent so in that topic maybe an 8 would fit me better...

Los últimos temas