[The Walking Dead] - Foro Oficial [SPOILERS, SPOILERS EVERYWHERE]

139aa54b424a3c88d23fe3cfb7f4b6a6.jpg

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Caruro y Sith_Rampage
El capítulo de febrero comienza con el niñito llamando a la mamá, y los walkers se dan cuenta y se le tiran a darle muela y a la mona mamacita también. Ella está agarrada de mano con carl, en la que no lo quiere soltar y hay rick le corta la mano a la mamacita para salvar a su hijo. Y ron a ver eso jode a carl en el ojo.

Última edición:
  • Me gusta
Reacciones: DiMaVi
Negan saldrá en la ultima escena de final de temporada, apuesto que en la escena postcredito como tan mal nos han acostumbrado.

Jajaajsjsj nooooo

Negan sale ya en la segunda parte de la temporada. Es innevitable, asi mismo me encantaria que lo quebraran en ese mismo capitulo donde aparezca. Pero se que no será asi. Que lastima.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: jxhxnLoveandHope
The Walking Dead teases the arrival of “complete badass” Jesus in season 6

It's been a long mid-season break for fans of The Walking Dead, which finally returns to our TV screens next month. In addition to the debut of Jeffrey Dean Morgan's grisly villain Negan, one of the reasons why the second half of season 6 is so anticipated is the introduction of Paul 'Jesus' Monroe, a fan-favourite character who is a highly skilled badass in the comics.

British actor Tom Payne will be bringing Jesus to life on the show, and The Walking Dead creator and writer Robert Kirkman has been talking to Entertainment Weekly about what we can expect from his introduction: "Jesus is just such a fun character to write in the comics. At this point in the life of the series, my thought is the apocalypse has been going on for so long, the people you encounter in your day-to-day life have to be extremely skilled".

8e74bb9705c80c13e695b57c65a7d422bf4517de.jpg__1280x720_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

"They’ve been surviving for a reason, whether they were at a place like Alexandria that’s very safe, or they’re a great leader of their group and somewhat sadistic but in control of their group like Negan, or someone who’s an absolute, complete badass like Jesus", Kirkman continued. "He’s smart, quick, very athletic. He’s kinda been surviving on his feet. He’s going to be bringing a lot to the show. There’s some cool stuff coming with him". Sounds good to us!

There's no word yet on when we might get out first glimpse of the character, but with Negan's impending arrival it will be good to have another friendly face on the show.

The Walking Dead returns to AMC at 9 pm on February 14, 2016.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: ||JavierV||
The Reason Season 2 Of 'The Walking Dead' Was Set Entirely On Hershel's Farm Has Been Revealed!

the-reason-season-2-of-the-walking-dead-was-set-entirely-on-hershel-s-farm-has-been-reve-824818.jpg

I'm a pretty big fan of The Walking Dead, but even as a fan I can still admit that Season 2 was definitely a low point in the series. After an explosive first season (including one of the best pilot episodes in television history) expectations were high for Season 2. But rather than seeing our crew run around in a post-apocalyptic world fighting zombies, we ended up stuck on a farm for the better part of 13 episodes.

the-reason-season-2-of-the-walking-dead-was-set-entirely-on-hershel-s-farm-has-been-reve-824822.jpg

So why did it happen? After all, in The Walking Dead comic series the gang was only in the farmhouse for just five issues. Well, according to Cracked, it was all down to production budget cuts imposed by AMC.

Apparently before the pilot episode had even aired, AMC had already planned budget cuts for Season 2, slashing the budget about $650,000 per episode, from $3.4 million down to $2.75 million. And, in addition to the budget cuts, AMC also requested that half the show be shot indoors to keep the costs down. What the heck?!

the-reason-season-2-of-the-walking-dead-was-set-entirely-on-hershel-s-farm-has-been-reve-824847.jpg

With budget cuts in place, and the network cutting in on the creative process, patience was boiling over for show creator Frank Darabont, and after much arguing (which is still ongoing) he was fired as showrunner by AMC, and replaced mid-season.

So there you have it, the weirdness of Season 2 explained. And who knows what might have happened if AMC had stumped up the extra cash, and hadn't made such weird rules about filming indoors. Thankfully though, four seasons on it looks like AMC has relaxed its grip on the series, leading the way for showrunners like Scott Gimple to turn the show into a truly amazing viewing experience.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Matapatos

Los últimos temas