What English Accent Do You Prefer?

canadian's accent is good because is so basic and easy and you can learn fast and you can understand better

IMHO English is a short, cold and gay language BUT I love the girls talking! : )

and the british accent is the gayest in the world and also they sound like spoiled, arrogant

Viva the German and Spanish! lol

My favorites would definitely be Australian and then Scottish.

i know they can be hard to understand for some people but there is just so much more to them than the plain old American English...

And besides, who doesn't love to hear accents such as those from Kurt Russel or Sean Connery? :D

Of course the British accent (just in towns because in London is not easy to find a british accent)
the other one is a english copy :D

lol... ok 1st of all i'm way into the british posh accent!!!! tho in UK there are at least 15 diff accents hte one you are more used to is hte movie accent or say something like james bond stuff ....
second i love the old texas accent is damn funny ozzys got a funny way to pronounce the "S" so its funny talking to them... apart of that have u ever heard japanese ppl talking in english... luv htem haha damn they r funny ..or wht about aour own mix that is hilarious too hehe

I like to speak the american way because i got used to it, but i love to hear the brittish accent specially that of the working class, and i hate the australian accent because i can't understand fckn anything

I like the European's accent, is too easy to understand, something about Scottish, Finland, France (David Coulthard, Mika Hakkinen, Jenson Button, Thierry Henry, Jacques Cousteau, Jean Claude Van Damme, Jaques Villenueve (French-Canadian) ) and obviusly Caribean's / Latino's accent (Gael Garcia, Rubens Barrichello, Bob Marley, Benicio Del Toro).... there are so many "special american's" with "special" accent like Will Smith, Wesly Snipes, Robert De Niro, and maybe Michael Jordan... but the "better" accent that i can "catch" always was Sean Connery and Anthony Hopkins.... i still want to get that accent... or i try to get it...!
Rewards
;)

Pd. sorry about my english, i still try it..! :S

my english accent is canadian i live there two years but in Quebec everybody speak french as a first language...the quebecois are the canadian "paisas"...au revoir
Escrito desde www.LANeros.mobi (Mozilla/4.0 (PSP (PlayStation Portable); 2.00))

I really like the british accent, it's so refined and it gives you so much presence and confidence...

I speak with an american accent tough, cos that's the one I learned while I was watching tv and movies and stuff...but sometimes I try to keep up with the bristish accent, I'd like to speak with it clearly.

The accent I dislike the most is the australian accent...never understand a word they're saying :S

See ya!

Los últimos temas