2.修改需要用的软件说明一 ----反编译软件

3.修改需要用的软件说明二---十六进制编辑器(这里建议使用winhex)

其余辅助工具:

1.windows自带的计算器或其他同类型软件。

2.自己手机相应的模拟器或者其他相近的同类型软件(测试用,方便的话使用真机。)

3.截图工具。

4.ue附带的UltraCompare文本比较软件或其他同类型软件。(未用)

二.分析需要修改之处

今天主要实例讲解BounceBack这个非自适应屏幕的,无法用jm可以简单处理掉的游戏的分辨率的修改。修改按键请参照之前的一些教程。原版为NOKIA S60 分辨176*208,修为128*144(波导s689 by ll)和128*160(阿卡556等)两个尺寸。讲解以我使用的阿卡为例。

1.解压缩游戏文件。 (winrar应该都会用吧。。)

2.粗略搜索。

经过粗略查找后发现和屏幕相关的需要修改之处主要集中在h.class和i.class中。

(这里搜索的关键字为s60系列游戏的尺寸176和208这两个数值,同时我们也需要对其余一些比较常见的品牌机型游戏的尺寸有所了解。)

搜索结果为。h.class中有一处,i.class中有5处。

3.试探修改&深入分析

因为已经很明确原尺寸176*208与目标尺寸128*160了,所以可以直接先把这两个替换掉再做深入的分析和进一步的修改。

1)首先介绍下替换的步骤。。。这也算炒冷饭了。

如上图所示,下面就是实际操作了。

用反编译软件察看解压后的class文件来确定位置(第一步已经做过);

然后使用十六进制编辑器直接修改class文件。那么这里也就牵涉到十六进制的换算。

(直接使用windows自带的计算机就可以了,具体也不必太深人了解十六进制的换算,有兴趣的可以找cj以前写的一篇游戏修改教程(joyes的游戏论坛的精华中可以找到)后附的一段相关文章。)

在计算机中选择 察看——科学型,输入数值后点击十六进制即可。

但在class文件中我们会看到其数值会是下面这种形式:

十进制 十六进制 —— 十进制 十六进制

176 1100B0 —— 128 110080

208 1100D0 —— 160 1100A0

特别说明一下:

0-127 显示为1000-107F

128以上都是1100xx的形式

计算器算出的是最后两位,这点不用深究,记住就行。

打开winhex,打开h.class,如图操作:

搜索完后会弹出窗口显示搜索到的数量,同时在窗口上部列表显示,点击可以直接跳转到相应的位置。(这就是为啥用winhex的原因。。)

在h.class中一共搜索到8处,但只有一处后面跟着的是1100D0,从图中我们可以看到其余的1100B0后面连着的是1100B3,实际上也就是179。此处先略过,容后补述。

那么我们要做的就是替换着几个数值,当然也可以直接把光标移到需修改处后直接用键盘打上去。但当数量多时还是建议使用替换功能。

同样在搜索菜单中选择替换十六进制数值。

按确定就ok了。

但是当拖回去用模拟器或者真机试验时会发现原来的生命显示条还是看不见。怎么办呢?

2)下面我们首先要了解一下本素材中牵涉到的几个Graphics 类的绘制方法:

1>drawImage(图片,X坐标,Y坐标,方式) 。

2>setClip(X坐标,Y坐标,宽度,长度),将当前剪贴区设置为由给定坐标指定的矩形。

3>fillRect(x坐标,Y坐标,宽度,长度) 填充指定的矩形。

更多可点击参阅

接下来我们可以看看下面这张图片,可以用qq带的截图工具或者其他截图工具来大概确定位置。

如果你没有s60模拟器的话,可以用windows自带的画板画一下,熟悉了后看一眼大概就会知道位置了。

那么我们首先来试着修改一下这两个位置:

179与原长度208相差29个像素,换算到128*160的屏幕上,游戏画面的长度就应为160-29=131。

157与原宽度176相差19个像素,换算到128*160的屏幕上,生命数量的位置的x坐标应为128-19=109。同理,y坐标应为160-(208-185)=137。

其余同理。

179 1100B3——131 110083

157 11009D——109 11006D

185 1100B9——137 110089

187 1100BB——139 11008B

按照之前的步骤替换掉这些数值,然后我们来看看成果:

上面我发的是教程,但说的很不清楚.我来发一个比较明白和简单的

一般都是解压游戏后,在里面寻找CLASSS文件,有的只有几个,有的却有很多.如何寻找呢???我个人经验是寻找容量最大的那个CLASS,有的甚至同时要改好几个CLASS.(比如Rise of Lost Empires)所以一定要耐心寻找.
再者,不全是改160到149 ,还有可能是159到148 158到147,以此类推`~~~
我一般都是不看函数,直接从147改起~~一个一个试,这样虽然烦琐,但是最简单的,推荐大家这样修改!!!

而象一些底下有对话框血条的游戏我们需要定一位,通过画图打开游戏截图,看到底是在什么位置~~一般照上面的方法都能解决

这位会中文的朋友,谢谢你了!!我一直都不认识你们所说的西班牙文~~~一个字都不认识,可我还是找到这里来了!!
谢谢你!!!有不清楚的问题我会尽力回答的!!
THANKS!!!

我会尽快弄一份比较详细的教程的,上面的那个不是好!!1

[LME] Luis-David dijo:
I did not understand, I give click where Reemplace Values Hexadecimales says, and the values that you give me you, the program does not find it.

But thankyou....

0606065846df6ed2ae98a.JPG

0606073246df6ef488887.JPG

NOT ONLY in A.CLASS
try to b c d~~~~~and so on
I THINK IS THE BIG ONE!!!!

AND NOT ONLY FIND 160 ,159 158~~~~I LIKE 147 TO 160`~~~~~

weiwei's first post:#301 1. Needs to prepare tool. 1. The game original document, should better be has not passed through jm, fj and so on has processed the first edition. 2. The revision needs to use software explained one ---- instead translates software 3. The revision needs to use software explained two --- hexadecimal systems editors (here suggested uses winhex) Other auxiliary means: 1.windows brings calculator or other similar software. 2. Own handset corresponding simulator or other close similar software (measure test, facilitates speech really uses machine.) 3. Truncation chart tool. 4.ue supplementary UltraCompare text comparison software or other similar software. (Has not used) 2. The analysis needs the revision place Today the main example explains BounceBack this non- auto-adapted screen, is unable with jm to be allowed the simple treatment game resolution revision. Before revises the pressed key please refer to some courses. The first edition is NOKIA S60 distinguishes 176*208, repairs is 128*144 (wave guide s689 by ll) and 128*160 (Aka 556 and so on) two sizes. Explanation Aka which to me uses is the example. 1. Solution compression game document. (winrar should be able to use. .) 2. Sketchy search. The discovery and the screen correlation need revision place mainly concentrates after the sketchy search in h.class and i.class. (Here searches essential character is s60 series game size 176 and 208 these two values, simultaneously we also need to have understanding to other some quite common brand type game size.) The search result is. In h.class has, in i.class has 5. 3. The probe revises & Thorough analysis Because already very much was clear about 原尺寸 176*208 and goal size 128*160, therefore was allowed directly first to replace these two does again the thorough analysis and the further revision. 1) first under the introduction replaces step. . . This also calculated fried the cold rice. If on the chart shows, under was the actual operation. After instead translated software to observe the decompression the class document determination of fix (first step already to do); Then the use hexadecimal system editor directly revises the class document. Then here also involves to the hexadecimal system conversion. (Directly used the computer which windows brought to be allowed, was concrete also does not need the too deep person to understand a game which the hexadecimal system the conversion, after had the interest to be allowed to look for cj before writes to revise section of threads which course (in joyes game forum essence may find) attaches.) Chooses in the computer observes □□the science, after the input value clicks on the hexadecimal system then. But we can see in the class document its value can be under this kind of form: Decimal base hexadecimal system □□decimal base hexadecimal system 176 1100B0 □□128.11008 million 208 1100D0 □□160 1100A0 Specially explains: 0-127 demonstration is 1000-107F Above 128 all is the 1100xx form The calculator figures out is finally two, this does not need to go into seriously, remembers the line. Opens winhex, opens h.class, like chart operation: After searches can spring the window to demonstrate searches the quantity, simultaneously tabulates the demonstration on the window, clicks may directly jump changes to the corresponding position. Why (does this is use winhex the reason. .) Altogether searches in h.class to 8, but only has behind with is 1100D0, we may see from the chart behind other 110 0B0 Lian Zhuo is 1100B3, in fact also is 179. The here first slightly crosses, Rong Houbu states. Then we must do on are replacing several values, after certainly also may directly transfer to the cursor must the revision place straight take over the use of the keyboard to get. But works as the quantity are many when or suggestion use replace function. Similarly chooses the replace hexadecimal system value in the search menu. According to determination on ok. But when hauls back with simulator or the real machine experiment can discover the original life demonstrates the strip or not to be able to see. How manages? 2) under we first must understand in this source material involves several Graphics kind of plan method: 1> DrawImage (picture, X coordinates, Y coordinates, way). 2> SetClip (X coordinates, the Y coordinates, width, length), current will lay the area to establish for by assigns the rectangle which the coordinates will assign. 3> FillRect (x coordinates, the Y coordinates, width, length) fills the rectangle which assigns. More may click on the reference Under receives us to be allowed to have a look this picture, may use the qq belt the truncation chart tool or other section of charts tool comes the probably determination of fix. If you do not have the s60 simulator, may use the drawing board which windows brings to draw, after was familiar with looked probably could know the position. Then we first try to revise these two positions: 179 208 differs 29 picture elements with the original length, converts 128*160 on the screen, the game picture length should be 160-29=131. 157 176 differs 19 picture elements with the original width, converts 128*160 on the screen, the life quantity position x coordinates should be 1 28-19=109. The same principle, the y coordinates should be 160- (208-185) =137. Other same principle. 179 1100B3 □□131.110083 million 157 11009D □□109 11006D 185 1100B9 □□137.110089 million 187 1100BB □□139 11008B Replaces these values according to the before step, then we have a look the achievement:

weiwei's second post:Above I send am the course, but said is not very clear I send quite clear and simple After generally all is decompresses the game, seeks the CLASSS document in inside, some only has several, some actually has. are very many How seeks? ? ? I experience seek capacity biggest that CLASS, some even at the same time must change quite several CLASS. (for instance Rise of Lost Empires) therefore certainly wants the patience to seek Furthermore, not all is changes 160 to 149, but also has the possibility is 159 to 148,158 to 147, to this analogizes `~~~ I generally all is does not look at the function, directly from 147 changes ~~ to try one by one, like this although is troublesome, but most agrees, recommends everybody to revise like this! ! ! But looks like some under has the dialog box blood strip to play we to need to decide, opens the game truncation chart through the painting, looked is generally all can solve in any position ~~ according to the above method This meeting Chinese friend, thank you! ! I continuously all did not know you said a Spanish ~~~ character all did not know, but I or found here to come! ! Thank you! ! ! Has not the clear question I to be able to reply with every effort! ! THANKS! ! !
I can make a quite detailed course as soon as possible, above that is not good! ! 1

This is a realy bad, and awful translation, as soon as I get some time to read it, I'll try to transform it into something more understandable, and maybe pass it to spanish to. Sorry for the few words remaining in chinesse, weiwei, if you could translate them, that would be cool.

呵呵`~你是拿软件翻译的吧`~
I'M19YEARS OLD`~~ANDI'LL Learning english very very Efforts!!!so waiting for me!!!!

alejoar dijo:
Hi weiwei, heres the game you couldn't download, its for SE, see if you can adapt it.

Thanks!

GAMELOFT Deal Or No Deal [FIX TO L6][SOMETHING WRONG Wrong with it~~~~
thangks you game!!!!!

13_223002_fe272b8964d2731.jpg

13_223002_46645116c45f6fe.gif

Archivos adjuntos

• Deal or No Deal.rar
    124.9 KB · Visitas: 151
muchachos he descargado lo juegos que han puesto en el foro pero no puedo instalarlos con el moto midway sera que alguien me puede decir como los instalo?????????
por favor y perdon por el spam

soulreaver10 dijo:
muchachos he descargado lo juegos que han puesto en el foro pero no puedo instalarlos con el moto midway sera que alguien me puede decir como los instalo?????????
por favor y perdon por el spam
´

Usa el motoMidMan http://lix.in/ab1e12, por favor revisa las paginas del foro...

Weiwei, habla chino y está aprendiendo ingles, increible no? :p

Muchos errorees!!

Hola amigos soy nuevo aca, muy nuevo jaja

Qisiera hacer una consulta, baje muchisimos juegos en java pero la gran mayoria no me funcionan o funcionan mal, mi celular es un Nokia 5200, por ejemplo el Asphalt Urban gt 2, el qe va para mi resolucion me tira un error y asi con muchisimos juegos. Es un problema de mi celular?? o podria ***************ear los juegos de alguna forma para qe funcionen¿¿¿???

Y por favor alguien tiene un programa para usar el cel como control remoto para la tv???? tengo el TVControl pero esta en Ruso y no lo entiendo ni un poco :(
y el Zelda para 128 x 160 alguien lo tiene???
GRACIAS!!! =)

les dejo un juego de rally en 3d muy bueno funciona muy bien

Archivos adjuntos

• Rally Pro Contest.zip
    185.5 KB · Visitas: 174
Ah me olvidaba,
Yo tengo el Super Bluetooth Hack 1.07 o BT Info 1.07 es el mismo programa, el qe sirve para controlar otro telefono, lo probe con varios telefonos y funciona increiblemente bien, ahora el problema es qe la otra persona tiene qe aceptar la coneccion bluetooth y eso no tiene nada de "hack" ¬¬ jajaja

alguien sabe como hacer para entrar sin necesidad de la autorizacion??????

Ultimo Apostol dijo:

Qisiera hacer una consulta, baje muchisimos juegos en java pero la gran mayoria no me funcionan o funcionan mal, mi celular es un Nokia 5200, por ejemplo el Asphalt Urban gt 2, el qe va para mi resolucion me tira un error y asi con muchisimos juegos. Es un problema de mi celular?? o podria ***************ear los juegos de alguna forma para qe funcionen¿¿¿???

Y por favor alguien tiene un programa para usar el cel como control remoto para la tv???? tengo el TVControl pero esta en Ruso y no lo entiendo ni un poco :(
GRACIAS!!! =)

Amigo este foro es solo para motorolas.

Ultimo Apostol dijo:

GRACIAS!!! =)

uhhhh usted esta perdido
aqui = moto

Haber si alguien consigue el age of empires 3 mobile aqui les dejo unas imagenes para q lo vean.
Suerte

Archivos adjuntos

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Visitas: 95
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Visitas: 99
A qué se refiere, señor Matias?
Es a el tuto en chino? :p, yo se lo pedí al usuario weiwei19880225, disculpa si ocasionó desagrado. Pero se necesita un moderador acá para Borrar post innecesarios, como los anteriores (usuario: Ultimo Apostol), y también borrar los post del usuario primeramente mencionado para disminuir el Spam y también de los demás (incluyendo algunos míos), en este foro y dejar los aportes no mas. Solicito su coperación en la llamada.

porfavor alguien me puede dar el sonic jump , sonic the hedgehog part 1 y 2
algunos jjuegos de mario crash y clasicos de nintendo.... gracias..

principalmente busco los de sonic... gracias.

Hermano, los juegos de marca "SEGA" (sonic) hace juegos muy pesados, y los motorola de ambas resoluciones no los mueven normal, sino los mueve lentísimos :cansado:

Acá les dejo un juego multilenguaje, se llama PICO PIX, este juego se trata de adivinar cual es la imagen oculta, tratando de darle click a un panel, muy grande... puedes perder si fallas un cierto de veces... MOTOROLA L6!!!!

Pico_Pix_160.gif

Archivos adjuntos

• Pico Pix.rar
    103.3 KB · Visitas: 137
reproductor de musica y video fullscreen l6

luis david no habra alguna forma de pedirle a weiwei que si puede hacer que se reproduscan los videos en la aplicasicion kdplayer que anda por ay esta muy completa se puden escuchar cansiones pero no e podido ver videos y dise que si se puede en el l7 , no se que valores ay que modificar para que lo gre reproducir el video ..

nota para hacer que se escuchen las cansiones se deve haceruna lista de reproduccion dentro de la aplicasion ya instalada e igual con los videos (pero marca error en los videos)

porfavor ayuda

Archivos adjuntos

• kdplayer.rar
    83.8 KB · Visitas: 155
Hola!
el kdplayer no funciona porque el sistema java de los motorolas no tiene las librerias de video.
esto vale para todos, salvo el la serie z y creo que el rokr E2

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas