Apple Foro oficial BBM para iOS

JaAaKoRn

Lanero Reconocido
1 May 2007
He aquí el espacio para dar sus impresiones y solucionar las inquietudes de esta App de mensajería en IOS
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379787944.211711.jpg

Enviado desde mi  5 con Tapatalk

realmente es muy fácil desde el mismo celular vas y cambias de país tu cuanta de Apple temporalmente a new zealand o alguno de los países que ya lo tienen y entras al App store y la bajas y después volves a cambiar el país otra ves a Colombia

No veo noticias, sobre su lanzamiento en AppStore, sólo sé que sí me está funcionando con normalidad entre "iphones" y BBs.

Sent from my iPad  with Tapatalk

Y mientras tanto en iPhone sigue funcionando impecable. No lo he probado entre dos usuarios de iPhone pero con usuarios de BB, funciona muy bien.
Reitero lo que ya se ya dicho, es excelente opción porque allí uno tiene a quien debe tener en la lista y no que todo el mundo se entere cuando fue la última que se conectó.
Whatsapp no es malo, simplemente fue la mejor opción multiplataforma que cumplió con su función.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379976354.626778.jpg

"Hi Android and iPhone users,

This is Andrew Bocking, head of BBM at BlackBerry. As a follow up to our first blog post on Saturday, I want to take a moment to provide you with an update on the rollout of BBM on Android and iPhone.

Last week, an unreleased, older version of the BBM for Android app was posted on numerous file sharing sites. We were aware of an issue with this unreleased version of the BBM for Android app. This older version resulted in volumes of data traffic orders of magnitude higher than normal for each active user and impacted the system in abnormal ways. The version we were planning to release on Saturday addressed these issues, however we could not block users of the unreleased version if we went ahead with the launch.

We attempted to address the problems caused by the unreleased version throughout the day on Saturday, but as active users of the unreleased app neared a million – and accelerated – it became clear that the only way to address the issue was to pause the rollout for both Android and iPhone.

The team is now focused on adjusting the system to completely block this unreleased version of the Android app when we go live with the official BBM for Android app. We are also making sure that the system is reinforced to handle this kind of scenario in the future. While this may sound like a simple task – it’s not. This will take some time and I do not anticipate launching this week.

Thank you for your patience while we take the time needed to deliver the experience you expect from BBM. We will continue to provide you with updates here on InsideBlackBerry.com and through @BBM on Twitter. We will notify everyone who has pre-registered on BBM.com when BBM is available on Android and iPhone."-Andrew Bocking, EVP, BBM

If you see, this a message is mainly for Android user... And as I said, i'm using BBM without any problem on my phone. I could download it from New Zeland AppStore and it does still work.
I suggest you be sure when somebody says something. I'm not a layer.

Y pregunto...
Yo alcancé el BBM de la store de Nueva Zelanda. Dicen que en ese caso yo se lo puedo instalar a alguien más con mi ID de Apple, pero luego de la descarga de eso, volví a cambiar mi cuenta a usa y no veo en lo elementos comprados el BBM. Entonces debería cambiar la región de mi cuenta para poder descargarlo en el teléfono de un amigo?

Los últimos temas