FORO OFICIAL ..:::Gta IV:::.. Liberty City

uff, son como 8 modos de juego, carreras, carreras gta, combate directo, roba autos, misiones, etc.

Uno esocge el modo, partida publica y ahi te meten con varias personas.

ps hamachi, parche y registro para que el gta coja el adaptador del hamachi y a disfrutar,,,,,,,,a muchos les ha servido pero a mi me pasa lo sgte veo las partidas pero cuando entro pun me vota saben que puede ser???

Aqui esta la solucion para hacer backups de los savegames, si alguien quiere traducirla bienvenido sea, pero basicamente necesitan hacer un backup de las dos carpetas mencionadas en rojo. Y cuando se necesiten de nuevo sobreescribirlas.

First you need your old GTA savegames and your old GFWL account.

Savegames can be found in "C: \Users\(your_user)\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames" in Vista and "C: \Documents and Settings\(your_user)\Local Settings\Application Data\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames" in XP (of course, it can be on a different drive other than C, depends on your install). There, you'll see folder which name consists of "user_" plus some seemingly random characters. In this folder you can find your save files. You need to back this folder up somewhere safe, you're gonna need it later on. Note that the name of the folder is very important and cannot be changed, those random characters are part of your GFWL account ID and the main reason the savegame files can not be simply copied into another system.

Your GFWL account can be found in "C: \Users\(your_user)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\ XLiv e\Content" in Vista and "C: \Documents and Settings\(your_user)\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\XLive\Content" in XP (again it depends on your install). There you'll find the folder with your offline account(s) - if you only have one account, there should be only one folder, if you have multiple accounts, you need to find the account under which you save your game in GTA4. It's easy to identify - the name of the folder should match those random characters from the savegame folder name. Backup this folder also (including subfolders!)

Now you can reinstall your system or boot into the other system you want to make your saves work in. Install GTA. If your system doesn't yet have GFWL client installed, install it as well (it's part of GTA install anyway), start GTA and create new GFWL offline account, then exit GTA again. Now you need to locate the savegame folder in your new system - it'll probably be empty, unless you started a new game. If it's not empty, don't worry about it. Copy the savegame folder from your old system here. Now navigate into the GFWL account folder, where you'll again find a randomly named folder - if you have just created the new GFWL offline profile, you can probably safely delete it, if you've had previous offline account in this system which you used for playing some games, you can just rename it somehow so you can rename it back later, if need be (i.e. add ".bak" at the end or something) or just backup it someplace else and delete it here. You could probably even leave it here, although I'm not quite sure what that would cause - the least it could cause would be confusion later on at the sign in screen if you used the same username in both profiles.

Anyway, once you copied the account from your old system to the new, start GTA again. It probably won't automatically sign you to your GFWL account as it normally does when you start GTA - don't worry about it. Then, when you click on Start in GTA, it'll tell you that you're not signed to GFWL and should present you with the screen to log in, where you should see your old account (most likely the only account there, if you followed this guide). Sign in with it and the game should continue loading - and unless something went wrong, it should load the last save from your old system. Now there's only one thing left to do - press Home to access your GFWL control panel and set the account for automatic sign in so you don't have to do it manually each time you start GTA.

Bueno pues ya probe otro instalador del juego y si sirvio... era el instalador anterior... porque, ni idea de porque no servia... muchas gracias a todos los que me colaboraron

Jejeje... Me tocó elegir entre dos personajes, estaba Duwayne y PlayBoy. Plaboy que matara a Duwayne y Duwayne a Playboy... Pues yo maté al playboy xq vivía como rico a costillas de las drogas! P*robo sin sangre! Jajaja y me quedé con la casa de él, jajaja. El juego va una bacanería.

si me repito el juego mataria a dwayne, que desespero de man, todo el juego llamando a quejarse de su desgraciada vida, que no tiene amigos, que su novia lo dejo, ahhhh que pereza de man, lo hubiera matado y le hago es un favor.

por lo que veo todo el mundo mato a playboy, yo también lo hice
después también lo ponen a uno a escoger pa matar a otros 2, lo malo es que antes de saber el porque debería matar a alguno de los dos undi clic equivocadamente y ni supe porque tenia que matar al uno o al otro, mate al que me caia mas mal

lo que si es que ese maldito gay me la esta es volando, ojala resulte que ese es el malo, pa metele una bala en esa cabeza

Hola a todos... hoy termine la descarga pero no lo e podido jugar... alguien me podria colaborar con el c.... de Razor ..
de antemano gracias...

por lo que veo todo el mundo mato a playboy, yo también lo hice
después también lo ponen a uno a escoger pa matar a otros 2, lo malo es que antes de saber el porque debería matar a alguno de los dos undi clic equivocadamente y ni supe porque tenia que matar al uno o al otro, mate al que me caia mas mal

lo que si es que ese maldito gay me la esta es volando, ojala resulte que ese es el malo, pa metele una bala en esa cabeza

cuando el gay te de tremendo regalo lo veras con otros ojos ja

Alguien me puede ayudar por favor, ya tengo gta 4 con la medicina de razor, el problema es que me pedi logearme en el social club, yo le doy my email y password y dice que no se puede logear, ademas le doy recuperar contraseña y si la estoy digitando bien,m

Entonces cuandojuego y me acuesto en la cama del primo supuestamente que es para guardar me sale el mensaje de que necesito estar logeado.

Necesito ayudar por favor

Pero pa q se va a loguear si por lo que veo su juego no es original. A esa parte dele OMITIR INICIO DE SESIÓN y listo compadre!

Mismo problema

Muy buenas Tango el mismo problema de las sombras en los graficos y demas, el juego arranca pero se ve desastroso ya actualice los divers y sigue molestando tengo una HD 4870 si alguien me pudiera ayudar gracias.

Los últimos temas