[sC+].Spam Community

¿Considera usted que este hilo debe ser cerrado y borrado de LANeros.com?

• Si

• No

• Meh!

• Sólo vine por los comentarios...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
224566.jpg

7gako.png

No jodás pues, darle like a un saludo si es mucho amor pues!

Por cierto, Jeremiah no volvió por acá, coincidencialmente desde que Sr.Gato anda interesado en Hitgirl....

Sospechoso.

xD

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
He vuelto. :S

Por cierto, comentario del dia respecto a un i7 2600K que encontré en una tienda online:

Look I'm not here to bash Intel even though they are trying to push you guys into believing you need a Server CPU to run a simple game. This is more power than the Space shuttles used since I was into the design. Nobody but maybe 3D CAD Submarine designers need this and 85% of Most people are just buying wasted unused cores (check your performance monitor). Bottom line is this is the END of the Road for CPUs since they are WAY too powerful for most non professional users even power gamers. Remember when you add a Good Video Card (this GPU is pathetic) it REDUCES the CPUs workload by almost 50% so unless your running a program to understand Black Holes this is just pure waste to me IMO based on the benchmarking of the CPU as tested. An Intel Core i3-2350M with a GOOD Video would do just as well depending on how much resolution you really need. But then everyone needs bragging rights I guess. Thats why Aston's come with almost 700 BHP.

Los últimos temas