Your English Level

n
ĴũΔήØЖ dijo:
hey guys i dunno how is my real english in score, it was aorund 6 or 7 over 9, but my street english is getting better :p, you know, bad words and sh'it :p.

see you fellas :p

sal"u"2

u are doing very good in your english, nada bad buddy, what's the weather in canada ? over here in the north-east of the states we are looking for today around 25 ..! for monday we are expecting lower.

Greeting's, From_ the_ USA..!

J.C

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
Wassup man :D, hey the weather here in windsor is getting colder :S, today we are at -3C and is snowing rght now, i am gonna take some pictures and post it around here hopefully ;).

Windsor is the lower part in Canada, in this case detroid is north of windsor :p so imagine ;).

PD:special grettings to Oe and to Desde la Usa

Hell"o"s :p

sal"u"dos ;)

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
Hello LANers, I'd like to introduce you a songbook for teachers (ELT teachers) If you'd like to know more about it, contact us yecido or gabino. Writers.

Not really, ESL stands for English as a Second Language, ELT for English Language Teaching, It implies that it is for ESL or EFL.

The purpose of this forum was and is to write your english level, but now you can talk about other things ;)...... I guess

thanks gabino for the explaination, it's good to know.

sal"u"2

...hey I'm new here in this forum.. as It's supossed to be that forum I'll say which is my English level.. mm.. see... ( It's my own qualification)

Speakin' - 7
Writin' - 8
Listenin' - 8

Average 7,67 aprox. xD :p

.. hey! I've a doubt... there is a Publicity wall here in Bogotá that says: ".... the very best..." .. I don't know what exactly that means or if it's wrote in a good way... can someone here let me out of that f.ck'n problem!:p

jajajaj man, here in Canada I found an ad that doesn't make sense like the one that you are saying; the ad is introducing a new beer and says:
Smooth
Smoother
Smootherest

Smoothererest

The words that are in red, in the real ad are crossed by a line
I got the idea of the ad, but still weird ;) and interesting :p

I guess is not well written but it gives you the idea that "is better than the best" :p or something like that.

EDIT

It seems that it is a budweiser ad.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showpost.php?p=353469&postcount=13

PD: Welcome andrezitofer to these forums ;)

si ya!

sal"u"2

Conversation 8 I dont have problems in this area but i dont always know all the words
Writing 5 I dont practice a lot of writing but i usually try to go round the word i dont remember and use a whole new sentence to say what i was trying to say
Reading 8 I
dont have problems in this area but i dont always know all the words

guvic dijo:
Conversation 8 I dont have problems in this area but i dont always know all the words
Writing 5 I dont practice a lot of writing but i usually try to go round the word i dont remember and use a whole new sentence to say what i was trying to say
Reading 8 I
dont have problems in this area but i dont always know all the words
... Writin' 5? lol:p (here we're 4 improve our English level, don't care!:))

Yes man, don't worry........ also i have to do the same thing somethines when I can't say a sentence or something i have to go back, think it in other way and say it, sometimes you want to say words that you don't know ;).

today I presented an english exam, let see hoy I do in this one :).

si ya!

cool i usually do great on exams unless i get confused on little detail and thats when i get like 5 out of 20 but that only happens once every 2 years :p (normally is 19 or 20 out of 20)

[UD] andrezitofer dijo:
...WoW.... really Readin' 10??? .. what do you mean bro? is it becouse of your pronunciation or your comprehension???

Hold on,... why pronunciation?, pronunciation is supposed to be in speaking.
I guess that he means comprenhension.....
Hey, we are lucky because latin people can pronounce most of the languages.;)

sal"U"2

Los últimos temas