Intercambio de invitaciones a trackers privados (version 3)

Me regala el disco por una invitación?[emoji15] [emoji5]

Viejo es mas que un disco, tiene una version de debian y ud puede instalarle el daemon del transmission... aguanta abrir un foro sobre el wd my cloud

Sigo esperando un alma caritativa que me regale una invitacion

Viejo es mas que un disco, tiene una version de debian y ud puede instalarle el daemon del transmission... aguanta abrir un foro sobre el wd my cloud

Sigo esperando un alma caritativa que me regale una invitacion
Se perfectamente que es un wd muly cloud, mi pregunta era otra[emoji6]

Parce, trackers hay muchos empieza con uno básico, ya cuando tenga cancha en el asunto, es más Fácil que consiga. Yo le Regalo alguna pero comienza y así se. Adapta al. Sistema, ratio, reglas, bla bla bla.

Le recomiendo, bitsoup, speedcd, fueron con los que comencé.

Por. Otro lado compre seedbox en seed.st para hdwing para la prueba, y me llevo la sorpresa que ese seedbox no sirve en este tracker.... Neee. Siempre había manejado ese seedbox en este tracker no se porque ya no sirve.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Última edición:
  • Me gusta
Reacciones: CarlosImb
Tengo cuenta en Torrenting y mi ratio es de 1.2.. eso es bueno? de cuanto es lo optimo?

Agradezco si alguien me puede enviar una nueva invitacion

saludos

Parce, trackers hay muchos empieza con uno básico, ya cuando tenga cancha en el asunto, es más Fácil que consiga. Yo le Regalo alguna pero comienza y así se. Adapta al. Sistema, ratio, reglas, bla bla bla.

Le recomiendo, bitsoup, speedcd, fueron con los que comencé.

Por. Otro lado compre seedbox en seed.st para hdwing para la prueba, y me llevo la sorpresa que ese seedbox no sirve en este tracker.... Neee. Siempre había manejado ese seedbox en este tracker no se porque ya no sirve.

En Agosto salio la noticia de que no se permitian ya seedbox con IP shared, aunque la regla no es tan tajante, precisamente es a seed.st a quienes le tienen bandera negra, segun algunos post en los foros.

Hay algún tracker en donde suban las peliculas sin rars? y si no es mucho pedir que no sea obligatorio usar seedbox. Tengo cuentas en GFT, BTN (Elite), Waffles, y TL como prueba.

para los interesados en chileBt, subieron dos torrents que a mi gusto es necesario descargarlos.

1. los años maravillosos, latino no muy buena imagen...pero bueno =D
2.Volver Al Futuro “Edicion Coleccionista“ [Trilogia + DvD Extra]

@humbert cp con correo gmail, le regalo una invitacion a Torrentday, me parece bueno para comenzar.

Lo que me acabo de enterar de BTN.

Changes to Invite Distribution - posted 5 days, 23 hours ago [Discuss]

In recent months, BTN has grown closer to reaching the user limit than ever before. There are no plans to raise the user limit, which unfortunately means that we have to find ways to slow our growth. One of the ways we have decided to do this is by limiting the number of invites users are able to send. Two changes have been made to accomplish this:

• The number of invites available to each user has been set to 0. This change applies to all user classes.

• Elites, Gurus, Masters, and Torrent Celebrities no longer have unlimited invites. This change applies to only those four user classes.

These changes only affect how you get invites, not your ability to use them. Elites and Gurus have been unable to use their "unlimited" invites for a long time. Masters and Torrent Celebrities will still able to use any invites they acquire. Going forward, we will sell invites in the Lumens Store.

Overlords, VIPs, Encoders, Guests of Honor, and Legends will retain the unlimited invites privilege. Those five classes are essentially unaffected by this announcement.

If you donated for invites within the past three months, please send a Staff PM. We will happily give you a different donation reward.
wubbtn.gif

Edit 2014-01-07:

Hopefully the changes to member invites make more sense now that we are no longer recruiting from What. A bit of explanation: we never planned to make only changes to member invites; the numbers we looked at clearly showed that removing unlimited invites alone would not make enough of a difference to our growth rate. Changes to member invites were made first because they have been agreed upon for quite some time now.

Aside from removing unlimited invites, there were two other ways we considered reducing our growth rate: changes to our recruitment effort and changes to our activity requirements. Ultimately we decided that we should favor existing members by changing recruitment instead of changing the activity requirements.

Closing recruitment on What was a tough decision. We have nothing but the utmost respect for What as a site, and we have recruited many excellent members from there. However, closing recruitment there allows us to continue recruiting on other sites, and we feel that overall it keeps recruitment invites more attainable than if we changed the recruitment requirements to Elite+.

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

We want to apologize for the recent downtime.
    Before Christmas our hard drive crashed and due to holidays was bit more complicated than we expected to replace it. Unfortunately we lost some torrents (well a bit more than we expected), we are not sure what happened, still investigating, but we are sure that with your help we are going to have them back soon, so if you notice that your torrent is not on site anymore please feel free to upload it again.
    For everything else we have used a backup from 18 December, so everything after that date was lost, if you invited someone, or anything else after that date please use staff pm to inform us about it and will try to fix it as soon as possible.
    We will try to add everything back to normal as soon as possible but if you notice any bugs please let us know using staff pm and will try to fix it.

Since we where offline on Christmas and you guys miss the gifts we make it so that you can open it now.

We are sorry for any inconvenience due to recent downtime.

PTN Staff

No es por mantenimiento, los trackers chinos cerraron por que subieron la película the interview. Oh bueno eso leí, y cerraron para evitar inconvenientes.

Los últimos temas