English Thread!!!

SicIturAdAstra dijo:
It's not only the particle that confuses, it gets worse when used as a phrasal verb (as I said), English might not be Polish, Russian or Chinese, but it's not as easy as people try to make it seem. It might be "easier" because we have to do with it everyday directly or indirectly.
yes everyday we speak english works include people who doesn't speak english for example messenger

superfelimo dijo:
IN is used for objects or people that are inside of some place, i´m IN the car, but, if you say "he is in the hospital" you are refering to a pacient. If you say "he is AT the hospital" you are refering to a doctor, nurse, etc.
IN: I live in Bogotá (is a superficial place)
ON: I live in Bogotá on 72 street
AT: I live at 72 street # 52-84 (is the exact place)
I don´t know if I am in a mistake, please inform me if I am in a mistake...thanks

Hello Everybody, in ths moment i'm learning english and i think that this form is the best way for to do it...

superfelimo dijo:
thanks for you sopport about IN, on and AT... I undestand this now...

hi laneros, i just realized that there is a forum like this .............i think this is a great english practicing way for all us,........ let me introduce to you

my name is Alejandro, im 21 and im from Cali...........
if i did a mistake doing this post......pease make the correspondig correction

shaolinazul dijo:
sure.... you MADE a mistake .... maybe more... LOL ;)

Thanks a lot,,, now i know i MADE a mistake....but the worst is that i knew before it is written that way.......... dont know what happened to me......but i repeat....Thanks shaolinazul

Hi people! This forum is a wonderful idea I only studied almost 2 years.. But I think I remember some stuffs yet =P

Well.. I'm KingNothing from San Lorenzo city, Paraguay.. I'm 23 and I eat a lot!!! =P

Greetings!!!

So this is a free forum... we're allowed to write about anything, that's quite cool buddies... any girls to chat with?

Well this thread is kind of dying isn't it? Maybe people who know this language is quite busy to write in a topicless forum like this.

This thread was a pretty good idea because people had the chance to practice and improve their English; however, it changed over time and now it's just a useless thread where people post very stupid messages :s

I don't think this is helping anyone improve their English, somebody should lock this IMO... :\

Cheerz
:cool:

Hi everybody!!!
I'm from Bogotá and i'm fell great with this idea!!! (really this is the best forum for spam).
So, lets practice english!!!
¿Somebody know another language?

Los últimos temas