English Thread!!!

(si la embarro por favor díganme)...
Hi everybody!
I'm from Bogotá-Colombia and i wanna learn more english too, so, lets practice!!!

Don't you think that when you speak (or write) english your mind change a litte?

Jeralcker dijo:
i wish if we could train here other languages :'(

good idea, why dont u create the post, but i think u wont find many people interested, u know, english is the most common and useful international language.

Why not?? besides english I'm trying to learn some german right now, although is not as spreaded as english, I just wanna do it por personal reasons... Another MUST LEARN language is french, most african countries have it as first language...

100% Scarlatta

Jeralcker dijo:
could be french. nous puvons parler on francais.:s
What???? nous povessss parsss what?? i dont understand, what do u say? im triying to write in english, and u are talking in french, please dont f..k whit my mind, im so crasy and dont need more games to my head.
Please only english!! to talk in french open a new Forum.

PD: someone that trasnlate "nous puvons parler on francais"
let my try: nous= that sounds in spanish to "nos" = "nosotros" = "we"
puvons = NPI = IDN = ???
parler = "talk" that easy
nous puvons parler on francais = we "NPI"??? talk in french = ????????:muerto:
somebody HELPPPPPP!!!!!!

llitoblanco dijo:
What???? nous povessss parsss what?? i dont understand, what do u say? im triying to write in english, and u are talking in french, please dont f..k whit my mind, im so crasy and dont need more games to my head.
Please only english!! to talk in french open a new Forum.

PD: someone that trasnlate "nous puvons parler on francais"
let my try: nous= that sounds in spanish to "nos" = "nosotros" = "we"
puvons = NPI = IDN = ???
parler = "talk" that easy
nous puvons parler on francais = we "NPI"??? talk in french = ????????:muerto:
somebody HELPPPPPP!!!!!!

And so I tell you: UTFG, if it confuses you, lemme translate it for ya, it means USE THE FUC**** GOOGLE

100% Scarlatta

Pwnisher dijo:
lemme translate it for ya

Excuse me "body", but one thing is talk like a "Niga", and other is write like a normal black man. So, please write like a normal person.
Lemme = Let me
ya = you

Chill out "buddy"(this is how you should say it), I don't speak like a nigger, neither I am one, those are just popular word contractions, I'd better suggest you to improve your grammar, It's still a little bit slappy :rolleyes:

we can speak in french, that means... but for now i preffer to speak in english cause i'll have mi PET the next october 13

hello friends

Hello friends, I am trying to learn English, actually, I am doing a course of English, I can read the language, but I can't write very well, so I like to learn whit you, and please say me the mistakes, it's very important to me, and I will try help you, so thanks for everything, and I hope that you can help me, actually I am a student of the centro colombo americano i am in Basic 4, so... you understand my pretty bad grammar.

Just look for the difference between "Say" and "Tell" and you'll see that "and please say me the mistakes" has a little common mistake ;)

ok

Oesoto dijo:
Just look for the difference between "Say" and "Tell" and you'll see that "and please say me the mistakes" has a little common mistake ;)

SAY: You say SOMETHING to someone.

TELL: You tell SOMEONE something.

Los últimos temas